Cozumel

loving goldens

Hi we were just wondering what is the best beach club for our stop here... we do not dock until 10:00 am... thanks...

Good morning, there are several choices. Nachi is good...they have a max

amount allowed. My best suggestion though, go over to the ports of call

board and click on Cozumel. You will find tons and tons of threads over

there.:)

..speaking about Cozumel..Equinox stays over for 2 nights. X offers a 8 hour tour to XCaret'.

My research concludes this is a one-stop shop for Mexican ruins, culture, nature, butterflies, food, swimming in the caves, shopping & more...

Any comments/experiences?

I will attend the 2 hour excursion seminar on the boat..but a comment from real people would be helpful!

Thank you

Anita

Or, consider just getting a cab to the east side of the island. There are several very nice beaches there which have great beach bars/restaurants and which are well away from the crowded west side beaches.

Thank you! I was looking for something like that. Do you remember how much the taxi is to get there?

Thank you! I was looking for something like that. Do you remember how much the taxi is to get there?

I don't, sorry. It's been a few years since we've been there. I want to say that it was perhaps $25-30 the last time we went, but I could be off. I'm sure we can find the answer on Trip Advisor. (Which I need to do anyway as I'll be there next week!)

..speaking about Cozumel..Equinox stays over for 2 nights. X offers a 8 hour tour to XCaret'.

My research concludes this is a one-stop shop for Mexican ruins, culture, nature, butterflies, food, swimming in the caves, shopping & more...

Any comments/experiences?

I will attend the 2 hour excursion seminar on the boat..but a comment from real people would be helpful!

Thank you

Anita

Yes we have been to Xcaret and well worth the trip. Our favorite thing to do there is underground river rafting through the caves in tubes.