Who is your favorite female comedian?

LucyR.

Jaylen is very good. Before her show she warms up the crowd. Always see her on the Lido dancing during Groove for St Jude etc.

Only seen her on the cruises out of Los Angeles. Know I've seen a few others.

Haven't seen one on Carnival yet but in general I love Sarah Silverman, Amy Schumer, Tig Notaro, Carol Burnette, Lily Tomlin, Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Kristin Schaal, Wanda Sykes, Nikki Glaser, Natasha Leggero and many others.

But I reckon I'll only see them on a ship if they happen to sail on the same cruise as me.

Well, Carnival did do a couple Jay Leno cruises. Maybe they could get some of those funny ladies to do a show like that.

That would be a strong determining factor in which cruises I booked if I knew well enough in advance.

Edited by originalgeek
what the l?

Haven't seen one on Carnival yet but in general I love Sarah Silverman, Amy Schumer, Tig Notaro, Carol Burnette, Lily Tomlin, Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Kristin Schaal, Wanda Sykes, Nikki Glaser, Natasha Leggero and many others.

But I reckon I'll only see them on a ship if they happen to sail on the same cruise as me.

Well, Carnival did do a couple Jay Leno cruises. Maybe they could get some of those funny ladies to do a show like that.

That would be a strong determining factor in which cruises I booked if I knew well enough in advance.

Something tells me Tig's no moleste and stool movement jokes won't fly on Carnival.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Caroline Picard always made my belly bust from laughing so hard. :D She does a family friendly show and then another for the adults so even my kids enjoyed her. Not sure what ship she is on right now, but she usually stays around the Gulf since she is the "Cajun Queen" of comedy.

I have seen Caroline Picard, Kim Millhouse Harrison, Just June, Valerie Storm, and there is Sheilakay, Jodi White and a few more I can't remember off the top of my head.

As far as fav,,,,just june,valarie storm, kim and caroline are in a 4 way tie

Edited by tbbtravels

Caroline Picard, the Cajun Queen of Comedy, is my all time hands down favorite.

Granted..when we've sailed it's been mainly male comedians and the only female one besies Queen Caroline was Miss Thea, who I really disliked because she just wasn't funny.

Caroline Picard is easily my favorite comedian I've seen on a cruise. You had to be at her shows an hour early to get a seat when I saw her on the Triumph.

Caroline Picard is easily my favorite comedian I've seen on a cruise. You had to be at her shows an hour early to get a seat when I saw her on the Triumph.

Every ship we've ever been on you had to be there AT LEAST an hour early (no matter who was doing a show) in order to get any kind of seat in the comedy lounge because they're so small. Generally I or DH will go and save seats for the three of us while the other goes and plays arcade games or whatever with our son until about 15 min or so before the show starts so he doesn't get bored/antsy/bug us about how much time is left before the show starts (and god help them if they're even one minute late. LOL).

Every ship we've ever been on you had to be there AT LEAST an hour early (no matter who was doing a show) in order to get any kind of seat in the comedy lounge because they're so small. Generally I or DH will go and save seats for the three of us while the other goes and plays arcade games or whatever with our son until about 15 min or so before the show starts so he doesn't get bored/antsy/bug us about how much time is left before the show starts (and god help them if they're even one minute late. LOL).

We find a minimum of half hour early. Wish they would do the shows at a larger venue to accommodate all who wish to go

Caroline Picard, the Cajun Queen of Comedy, is my all time hands down favorite.

Granted..when we've sailed it's been mainly male comedians and the only female one besies Queen Caroline was Miss Thea, who I really disliked because she just wasn't funny.

Yep, I have seen her. She is just off some times.

Jaylen is very good. Before her show she warms up the crowd. Always see her on the Lido dancing during Groove for St Jude etc.

Only seen her on the cruises out of Los Angeles. Know I've seen a few others.

After 23 carnival cruises Jaylen had me rolling in the aisle. This lady before the show was going all over her he place acting crazy and I thought just wow! Only to find out she was the comedian for the night. Very funny lady. Really hoping we. Have her on our cruise next month

You are unlikely to KNOW any names of any performers. While they are good, they are not "A" list....they are cruise circuit performers.

I don't think the OP was expecting Ellen Degeneres or Melissa Mc Carthy. She just wanted to know if the cruise featured female comediennes. :rolleyes: