Crown Loft Suite

tugboat

Should I try again, try booking a crown loft suite, was told we needed three person in cabin to book one. I ask her to put me on hold and check with someone else. She says must be three in a cabin, this has to be something new.

Should I try again, try booking a crown loft suite, was told we needed three person in cabin to book one. I ask her to put me on hold and check with someone else. She says must be three in a cabin, this has to be something new.

I just did a dummy booking on the Oasis for a Crown Loft Suite and I was able to book it.

We had one for Harmony's November 12th sailing for 2. When our TA called they first told her no go for two. She then pointed out how much we sail and the type of rooms we stay in and then they changed their tune. The crazy thing is they consistently let us book the SLS for two (occasionally three) which is double the size of a CLS and don't say a thing.

It's rare that I understand what RC is thinking and this is another example. :confused: They are consistent at being inconsistent. ;)

We had one for Harmony's November 12th sailing for 2. When our TA called they first told her no go for two. She then pointed out how much we sail and the type of rooms we stay in and then they changed their tune. The crazy thing is they consistently let us book the SLS for two (occasionally three) which is double the size of a CLS and don't say a thing.

It's rare that I understand what RC is thinking and this is another example. :confused: They are consistent at being inconsistent. ;)

What is strange is it is in September hurricane season, and the tell me I need three, call back got the same answer

Wow. Never heard of this. We had a CLS on OASIS and one on ALLURE. We have a SLS (1720) booked for Jan 15 (OASIS). There have only been 2 of us each time. I hope it works out for you.

Edited by DCT61

What is strange is it is in September hurricane season, and the tell me I need three, call back got the same answer

Try mock booking a CLS on one of the other two Oasis Class ships for the same time frame and see if you can get it for double occupancy. That might might be your solution.

When our TA spoke the RC agent they said we could have and OS or a GS but not the CLS. My initial response to our TA was both of those can sleep four, what's the issue here with what cabin we have. I said to our TA she should point that out when she called back, on top of the other points that I mentioned earlier.

Assumed you meant 2017, I just did a mock booking online for CLS 1710 for 2, no problem.

$5,571.66 USD Just do it online, don't call.

I almost want to book it!

Tried that when you get to the last part and won't let you go in further. It just keeps looping around looks like IT got something right.

Assumed you meant 2017, I just did a mock booking online for CLS 1710 for 2, no problem.

$5,571.66 USD Just do it online, don't call.

I almost want to book it!

You are correct I meant 2017

I have been adding my Crown and Anchor number all day getting the numbers were not correct, I am a Diamond Plus the numbers are correct. So I tried again without C&A number it took it along with my credit card, with a conformation.

I long do I wait to call and add my numbers?

We were able to book a CLS on the Oasis for 2 on January 21, 2018. It's difficult to figure out what criteria they are using to not let them be a double occupancy.

mac_tlc

Last call I made they said minimum 3 in the cabin they said maybe as the cruise gets closer they may open it up to 2 passengers