What's your favorite drink to order on cheers?

We only get one?!? Mimosas for breakfast, beer with lunch, pre-dinner cocktails (varies depending on mood but Long Island Iced Tea is a fave), wine with dinner, then nightcaps (something light - gin & tonic). :cool:

We are sailing on the Valor April 3 2017. We purchased Cheers package before change of boats from Liberty to Valor. I don't see the cheers package listed on my confirmations on the excursions section of our cruise. I did print out the confirmation when I purchased it though. Should I contact Carnival or our travel agent about this? Is it normal for the cheers package not to show up with the excursions?

Best drinks on the ship are at The Alchemy Bar. I like The Remedy, Long Island Ice Tea and they'll make u a killer concoction just by telling them what flavor u like or ingredient

I asked for something w raspberry and she made the best vodka drink ive ever had Don't even know what all she put in it 😜😝😝

We had cheers for the first time on our last cruise. We learned by mid cruise that all of those frozen or mixed drinks, while delicious, were full of sugar and I felt blah after drinking too many of them. I swtched over to lemon drops or tequila xo (coffee flavored tequila) on the rocks. Still had an occasional frozen drink (Miami Vice!) but stuck to the straight liquor.

I also found because I was eating so much, the liquor, even the hard stuff, didn't effect me too much.

We are sailing on the Valor April 3 2017. We purchased Cheers package before change of boats from Liberty to Valor. I don't see the cheers package listed on my confirmations on the excursions section of our cruise. I did print out the confirmation when I purchased it though. Should I contact Carnival or our travel agent about this? Is it normal for the cheers package not to show up with the excursions?
It will NOT be listed anywhere on your documents besides the confirmation you printed. Just bring that with your documents. You're good ......

Martinis made with the smoothest vodka I've EVER had.. Grey Goose VX. I can't remember but I think it makes the drink almost $20?

Basil drops from alchemy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Briitini