Boutique hotel

jetsfan

Hi we are looking for a unique hotel, in a safe area. No car but willing to take a taxi or walk. We will be staying 3 nights prior to a Sunday cruise departure. I have looked at all the big name hotels but we would like a more eclectic place with a fun vibe. It can be close to a beach but does have to be right on it since we are cruising.

The budget is very flexible, don't mind paying a bit more as this is a romantic getaway after a year of crazy in 2016. A restaurant is not a must but a place to grab a cocktail or a roof top bar would be amazing.

Thanks and happy cruising to all!

Edited by jetsfan

Hi we are looking for a unique hotel, in a safe area. No car but willing to take a taxi or walk. We will be staying 3 nights prior to a Sunday cruise departure. I have looked at all the big name hotels but we would like a more eclectic place with a fun vibe. It can be close to a beach but does have to be right on it since we are cruising.

The budget is very flexible, don't mind paying a bit more as this is a romantic getaway after a year of crazy in 2016. A restaurant is not a must but a place to grab a cocktail or a roof top bar would be amazing.

Thanks and happy cruising to all!

The Hotel Of South Beach would be perfect for you.

http://www.TheHotelOfSouthBeach.com

Gorgeous boutique hotel with a rooftop pool and lounge.

South Beach is going to have what you are looking for. Tons of boutique, gorgeous, small hotels.

There are tons of options in Miami! We had a really nice stay at The Angler's which is now run by Kimpton. It's fairly compact, small but nice pool, overall fun vibe. I may switch our plans to stay there instead of the IC in a few weeks. We had a loft type room with a hot tub on the patio which was really nice. It's reasonably priced for Miami standards.

The Delano is another favorite. At 200+ rooms, they call it boutique, but it is a little larger than most true boutique places we have stayed. Both are in great locations. Larger pool here, but no rooftop bar. You can find plenty of those nearby. You will probably spot a celebrity or two around the pool at the Delano too (if that type of thing excites you).

Some friends who I would consider very well travelled stay at The Betsy every time they are in Miami. I've been in the lobby but never stayed there. Given their love of the place I would really like to stay there in the future.

Edited by Jeremiah1212

Thank you! Will look right now.

We fly from NY on Friday February 10th. We need a hotel for 2 nights. Would like to spend Saturday walking around and enjoying the sights. We love to stop in cool places and hear good music and relax.

Edited by jetsfan