Specialty Dinners

Vicjac

I want to make sure I get reservations for the specialty restaurants and wine makers dinner on the nights I want. Where do I go onboard when I arrive to make sure I get my preference of dates and times. I will have priority boarding since I'm a plantnium member.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

I want to make sure I get reservations for the specialty restaurants and wine makers dinner on the nights I want. Where do I go onboard when I arrive to make sure I get my preference of dates and times. I will have priority boarding since I'm a platinum member.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

You can call the DINE line, but it's hard to get them to answer on embarkation day.

We usually just go to the restaurant we want a day or 2 into the cruise. On one cruise we went to inquire about dinner for later that evening and the host invited us to go in right then. We had just come back from the beach and were wearing shorts, sandals and carrying our beach stuff. Told him we'd be back later.

Don't know about winemaker's dinner - never done it (probably the DINE line).

I want to make sure I get reservations for the specialty restaurants and wine makers dinner on the nights I want. Where do I go onboard when I arrive to make sure I get my preference of dates and times. I will have priority boarding since I'm a plantnium member.

We head right to the restaurant. There is someone there (usually a HW/mgr) to take your res.

Too many times we have called the DINE line and it just rang and rang right after boarding.

While you are there ask them about the WM dinner as well.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

We go to the cabin to drop off our bags and then grab the patter. This will tell you what night is formal etc. We then take this and go directly to the restaurants and make reservations for what ever nights we want. Never had a problem getting the nights and times doing it this way.

For the specialty restaurants, Crown Grill and Sabatini's it is easiest to go there on boarding day. There should be someone there starting around 2pm. While there you can ask about the Wine Maker's Dinner. You can also inquire about the Wine Maker's Dinner in the DR which will be open on boarding day from noon to 1:30. This is only offered on certain evenings, not every evening. I'm thinking you will be on the Royal or Regal as they are the only ships with the Wine Maker's dinner, which you are asking about.

You will see tables in the buffet area for the Crab Shack. Basically you have time to book the Crab Shack. The Crab Shack is only offered on some evenings.