Entertainment on Gem

hwkns28

Pretty sure Blazin Boots (not a Mel Brook's Production) and then the same group doing songs from 60s-80s IIRC. Both very good shows, some of the best I've seen.

They also had a couple doing aerial stunts - not very good IMO. Comedian/juggler guy also not very good. Whether those two acts still there, not sure.

just got off Gem.

they had acrobats, a comedian, a hypnotist, the Blazing Boots show, a Swing Show, a 70's show. all were very good. for us, we've seen pretty much every show, just different performers doing them. the Boots show was new for us tho. it was quite good and i dont really care for Country music.

tehy also had the usual Quest Game Show, Newlywed/Not so Newlywed, the Liars Club (Must see!), Perfect Couple, etc.

Usually there is good live music by Gatsby's. Also in the Atrium. Those are usually my favorite evening hangouts since the shows don't usually interest me.

Where is Gatsby's? I've been on the Gem twice and don't remember it.

I hope if they have a piano man on the Gem that they do not have his music turned up as loudly as it was on the Dawn. The volume was deafening three decks away! It was so loud that I do not know how people actually sat there at the bar where he was playing without getting a severe headache and having to yell to the barkeep when they needed a fresh drink.

Edited by NHL Philly Fan

just got off Gem.

they had acrobats, a comedian, a hypnotist, the Blazing Boots show, a Swing Show, a 70's show. all were very good. for us, we've seen pretty much every show, just different performers doing them. the Boots show was new for us tho. it was quite good and i dont really care for Country music.

tehy also had the usual Quest Game Show, Newlywed/Not so Newlywed, the Liars Club (Must see!), Perfect Couple, etc.

Thanks for info..do you have the dailies?if so can u post them so I can see what times entertainment was..thanks

Thanks for info..do you have the dailies?if so can u post them so I can see what times entertainment was..thanks

i dont. i do remember that Liar's Club was on at 10pm as its adult only (people STILL brought their kids, unreal). Also, the Spinnaker was PACKED for it - get there early.

shows were 7 and 9 as always on the smaller ships. i believe Quest was on late night as well (we didnt go). The others were on at perhaps 8 or 830?

Does the Gem require reservations for any of the shows?I've seen that some of the larger ships do and that they book fast

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They are neither required nor allowed. Two shows a night in the Stardust means seats available 5 minutes before show time.