P&O birthday package???

P&O just emailed me to tell me they've added a birthday package to my booking for my husband. They said there is a surprise for him on our first night. Has anyone had this? What is included?

Has anyone else heard of P&O doing this? I have a cruise booked for the Social Director's 60th later this year and would be interested in finding out what the go is.

I haven't experienced a birthday on P&O but have done on a few other lines, normally they would put up some decorations / balloons on the cabin door and in the cabin. Sometimes, a plate of treats in the cabin as well. A chocolate covered cake served with dinner and a song by the waiters. :D

P&O just emailed me to tell me they've added a birthday package to my booking for my husband. They said there is a surprise for him on our first night. Has anyone had this? What is included?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Let me know what you end up with as I have my Birthday cruise in May on the Jewel.:D

Thanks!

I think that someone in your family has brought this package for you does anyone know your booking number. I can,t image p & o would do this free as there would be many people celebrating birthdays on every cruise

Cruise love

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think that someone in your family has brought this package for you does anyone know your booking number. I can,t image p & o would do this free as there would be many people celebrating birthdays on every cruise

Cruise love

Definitely not. This cruise is a surprise for my husband, so I haven't shared the details with people to avoid the surprise being ruined.

I emailed P&O asking them about what I could take my 6 month old to in the evenings and mentioned we were celebrating my husband's 30th. They replied to my email and answered my questions, then it says "We have added something special for your husband as a gift from P&O Cruises Australia on the first night of your cruise." I then got another email with a receipt that says "Birthday/Pax Celebrate Onboard Bon Voyage! $0.00"

Definitely not. This cruise is a surprise for my husband, so I haven't shared the details with people to avoid the surprise being ruined.

I emailed P&O asking them about what I could take my 6 month old to in the evenings and mentioned we were celebrating my husband's 30th. They replied to my email and answered my questions, then it says "We have added something special for your husband as a gift from P&O Cruises Australia on the first night of your cruise." I then got another email with a receipt that says "Birthday/Pax Celebrate Onboard Bon Voyage! $0.00"

Lucky you and your husband

Enjoy the birthday treat

Cruise love

Cruise love

What I mentioned (balloons/sign on the door and cake and singing waiters at dinner) are free of charge. Every night in the dining room there are at least a couple of birthdays and a wedding anniversary or anniversaries. :) "Happy Anniversary". :D

What I mentioned (balloons/sign on the door and cake and singing waiters at dinner) are free of charge. Every night in the dining room there are at least a couple of birthdays and a wedding anniversary or anniversaries. :) "Happy Anniversary". :D

Or the more classic 'Happy Birsery' song.:D

No at the Dining table, they gather several waiters from other stations and put on a little song and sometimes a show.

Birsary works for birthdays and anniversaries.:D

I get it now

You can tell I'm still clueless about life onboard [emoji14]

I got engaged on my Jewel cruise to Tassie at the end of November (total surprise), we had dinner in Salt Grill and the chef came out to congratulate us with a chocolate cake that was soooo yummy and rich it took us 2 days to eat it lol. Next morning after breakfast we got back to our cabin, there was a "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!" sign on our door with a few blue and white balloons, in our cabin was a bottle of wine with a note from our two room stewards saying "Congratulations on your engagement, we hope your future is full of happiness and love" which was a huge surprise but so so nice of them! :D

I got engaged on my Jewel cruise to Tassie at the end of November (total surprise), we had dinner in Salt Grill and the chef came out to congratulate us with a chocolate cake that was soooo yummy and rich it took us 2 days to eat it lol. Next morning after breakfast we got back to our cabin, there was a "CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!" sign on our door with a few blue and white balloons, in our cabin was a bottle of wine with a note from our two room stewards saying "Congratulations on your engagement, we hope your future is full of happiness and love" which was a huge surprise but so so nice of them! :D

That's lovely. Congratulations.:)