Drink Package and Gratuities

Hi - We just purchased Drink Packages for our upcoming cruise on Serenade. We paid an 18% service fee on the package.

Can you confirm that there will be no extra Gratuity charges on the Ship?

Just checking so there are no surprises once on board.

Thanks

Hi - We just purchased Drink Packages for our upcoming cruise on Serenade. We paid an 18% service fee on the package.

Thanks

No extra gratuity as long as all the drinks you order are within the limit of the drink package. Any drink than exceeds the limit will be charged the difference plus 18%

Thanks

No extra on drinks.

There is an extra about $13 pp pd for the other staff

No extra on drinks.

There is an extra about $13 pp pd for the other staff

I don't *think* that Sandy was asking about anything other than the gratuity on her drinks, but the daily gratuities are $13.50 (US$) up to and including JS, and $16.50 in GS or above.

I don't *think* that Sandy was asking about anything other than the gratuity on her drinks, but the daily gratuities are $13.50 (US$) up to and including JS, and $16.50 in GS or above.

No I didn't think so either, but thought I should mention it and because I've cruised with a few lines, to be honest I struggle to keep straight who charges what, especially given that here in Aus the Carnival ships haven't added them daily for years and RCI has now seen the light and is doing the same.

Apologies jumping on the thread, just wanted to know what the new alcohol drinks package included on RCI. Can't see any mention of spirits, only beers, wine , cocktails etc...?

See next post.

Edited by clarea

Cocktails are made of spirits. :) If you want straight scotch, for example, they will be happy to serve you that.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

:) spirits in cocktails....! I could sometimes argue that's not the case lol... but what I meant was do they serve gin, vodka, whisky etc as part of the drinks package :)

Edited by alibabaxx

thanks is that up to date ? :)

If you are asking if the info on the flyer applies to all ships at this moment, most likely not, nor will you find any document with that property. You will find that inconsistency is the rule on RC.

Edited by clarea

:) spirits in cocktails....! I could sometimes argue that's not the case lol... but what I meant was do they serve gin, vodka, whisky etc as part of the drinks package :)

I'm pretty sure that I answered that by saying that they will serve you straight scotch, for example

All spirits (scotch, bourbon, gin, vodka, Irish, vermouth, brandy, cognac, etc etc etc) are yours on the package as long as the drink costs no more than $12. ($13 on some ships???).

Depends on the package you buy, just make sure you'll drink enough to make the cost a true discount. I do the cafe card, my wife does the soda package. She doesn't drink alcohol and I don't drink much.