Wow Bands - Free with JS?

Noreen411

Hi

On Anthem do you get the Wow band for free if in a Junior suite?

We'll be in a JS this trip. I have old ones from Quantum and can bring those, but if we'll get new ones automatically I'll just leave the old ones home

Thank you

Noreen

Wow bands cost $5.00 and are currently available on the Ovation, Harmony, Anthem and Quantum of the seas. They are usually free in Jr Suite and above. These bands can be reused and reprogrammed. The wow bands are linked to your Seapass account and holds all your information related to your cruise and is also your cabin key .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

3 out of the 4 of us (2 passengers in each of 2 Junior Suites on Harmony) received the WOW bands upon boarding. We didn't know if we received them because we were in an JS or because we were D/D+. No idea why we only got 3 and not 4, but we were able to get a 4th without any problem.

DS(8) thought it was fun to wear for the first 3 days, then he got tired of it. One of us carried one around so that we could open the door to the other cabin. Otherwise, we didn't wear them or use them for anything.

What is a WOW band??? It's the band around the top of your underwear that magically shrinks a little every day you are on a cruise.....You say "WOW" these underwear are tighter now than six days ago......:eek:

Where's the LOL button!?? Joe, you're cracking me up!!

What is a WOW band??? It's the band around the top of your underwear that magically shrinks a little every day you are on a cruise.....You say "WOW" these underwear are tighter now than six days ago......:eek:

WOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Being a frequent cruiser (Diamond Plus) I thought I knew about everything. This I did not know about and guess it is because I have not sailed on a ship that offered them.

But was surprised to hear most did not use them...at least for opening cabin door. Seems like I deactivate my cabin key once because of either magnet on my purse, or cell phone.

Sounds like a great thing to have and looking forward to them being offered on all ships.

Am I missing something ....thoughts? Sounds great for cabin door.