Divina: Clothes Iron to Room?

NoName

Do you have to send everything out to be ironed? yes

Or is there a ironing room set up somewhere on board? no

Kim

And it is strictly forbidden to bring one onto the ship. According to the T&Cs they will be confiscated and not returned

Guests are advised that MSC

Cruises operates the following

on-board policy with regard to

prohibited items, which include

alcohol (beer, wine, spirits,

champagne, etc.), firearms,

irons, hair straighteners,

weapons and sharp objects. Any

such items found in your

luggage when scanned during

the boarding process will

preclude embarkation. Unless a

guest disposes of such items

themselves at this point, they

will be confiscated and not

returned to the guest, without

exception.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Do you have to send everything out to be ironed? Or is there a ironing room set up somewhere on board?

Kim

You will need to send everything out for ironing. This is one of the things we did not like in comparison to NCL. We purchased the 40 item laundry package for $50.

You will need to send everything out for ironing. This is one of the things we did not like in comparison to NCL. We purchased the 40 item laundry package for $50.

I see the package includes wash and iron. If formal nights if the 1st day at sea-and you have to send the items out before 10am and we are not on at 10am.....how do you get your clothes back in time for formal night?

Also, if we don't want it washed, just ironed.....can you use the package for that?

Kim

I see the package includes wash and iron. If formal nights if the 1st day at sea-and you have to send the items out before 10am and we are not on at 10am.....how do you get your clothes back in time for formal night?

Also, if we don't want it washed, just ironed.....can you use the package for that? yes

Kim

pete

Also, if we don't want it washed, just ironed.....can you use the package for that?

Kim

We used the express service for the first formal night for DH's shirt and pants and received them back in time. I expected to pay for the 2 items ironed and marked them on the sheet as such, but I was never charged for them.

Here's a copy of a laundry sheet with prices we received when DH's clothes were returned

enhance

So, I have the day off and am taking care of odds and ends (we leave Saturday on the Divina). I decided I better call and add the laundry package so we can have our clothes ironed on board. However, when I called, they told me it was too late and I would need to do it onboard:(

Do they offer a package onboard? Or am I stuck paying per piece?

Kim

Kim I have shown the ironing package details on my photos from yesterday. If that is any help?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I saw that. Thanks. However, I am thinking we will need to send out on day 1, so we can have it back for formal night. That I way I was trying to add it myself.

Kim