Carnival Europe 2018?

CdnTraveler78

Yes,the Horizon will have Europe sailings in 2018.The only news I have seen is the maiden voyage is scheduled for March but no word on home port or itineraries as of yet.I am not sure how early Vista sailings were made available before the actual sale dates.

Yes,the Horizon will have Europe sailings in 2018.The only news I have seen is the maiden voyage is scheduled for March but no word on home port or itineraries as of yet.I am not sure how early Vista sailings were made available before the actual sale dates.

From a timeline perspective, they were out by now. The "delay" if we could call it that probably means they will be doing something different, as in a shorter season in Europe or different ports. The Vista moving timing backs this up.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Jimbo may be right, though I think it's a mistake to do a shortened Europe season. Dates can be seen on the Carnival website if you try to add a booking. Just leave booking number blank. My friend saw it this morning. No itineraries, just dates.

Just looked through the dates that are under the add booking tab! Looks like a short season for Europe then a transatlantic in may and New York for the summer! All dates line up with the previous years Nyc schedule! After that repo to Miami for 6 and 8 day cruises! Thats just my observation!

Just looked through the dates that are under the add booking tab! Looks like a short season for Europe then a transatlantic in may and New York for the summer! All dates line up with the previous years Nyc schedule! After that repo to Miami for 6 and 8 day cruises! Thats just my observation!

I can't pick one thing of what you said that I can dispute, if true, big win for New York. On a semi related note, I have heard Iceland mentioned 2 times in conversations with senior staff on the Vista. We would LOVE to see that as part of a TA.

I can't pick one thing of what you said that I can dispute, if true, big win for New York. On a semi related note, I have heard Iceland mentioned 2 times in conversations with senior staff on the Vista. We would LOVE to see that as part of a TA.

Oh it's great! Love NYC great port to sail from! And I would love to see Iceland added! Most likely on the transatlantic or the Canada New England run! I'm wanting to book the TA as there never when I can take off as I work at a college and can only take time in summer!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Asked Carnival on Twitter about the release of the Horizon's itineraries and they replied that they are hoping to release them by the end of January.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great news! Can't wait to hear!

I'm just hoping that after the presumed NYC season, she does a few out of Norfolk before heading to Miami. We rarely get the newest ships here, but they pulled the Sunshine out of Norfolk for 2018 and nothing else is scheduled. So either we are getting Horizon for a few fall sailings or nothing.

I'm just hoping that after the presumed NYC season, she does a few out of Norfolk before heading to Miami. We rarely get the newest ships here, but they pulled the Sunshine out of Norfolk for 2018 and nothing else is scheduled. So either we are getting Horizon for a few fall sailings or nothing.

That is a lot to hope for, that said, stranger things have happened.

Changed planes in Iceland recently and from what we saw from the air and inflight magazine we definitely would love to spend some time here.

Preferably during warmer months though

Changed planes in Iceland recently and from what we saw from the air and inflight magazine we definitely would love to spend some time here.

Preferably during warmer months though

That would take all the fun out, or bring the famous line from the movie more into focus. Iceberg dead ahead

Jimbo may be right, though I think it's a mistake to do a shortened Europe season. Dates can be seen on the Carnival website if you try to add a booking. Just leave booking number blank. My friend saw it this morning. No itineraries, just dates.

Would you mind explaining to me how to do this? When I click the Add a Booking tab, it forces me to enter ship info and Horizon obviously isn't on the list yet. Am I doing it incorrectly or can it not be done on a phone?

Thanks!

Sherry

Would you mind explaining to me how to do this? When I click the Add a Booking tab, it forces me to enter ship info and Horizon obviously isn't on the list yet. Am I doing it incorrectly or can it not be done on a phone?

Thanks!

Sherry

I just tried it and it looks like it was removed. Maybe somebody jumped the gun.

I hope you are correct about NYC. I was speculating the same-I observed all other ships have summer 2018 itineraries therefore it would have to be Horizon, unless NYC would be left without a ship for all year long- which I was highly doubting. It was surely be a treat to have a new ship hanging out up north for a bit.

A very short European run as Carnival is listed once at Gibraltar on 12 May 2018 (she's listed as Vista but it's Horizon).

Boo for us who can only travel when school is out.

http://www.gibraltarport.com/schedules

Thu 10 May 18, 08:00 SEADREAM I 22:00 American Seadream Yacht Club 112

+

Thu 10 May 18, 11:00 STAR FLYER 17:00 International Star Clippers Monaco 170

+

Sat 12 May 18, 07:00 CARNIVAL VISTA 17:30 American / European Carnival Cruise Lines 3936

+

Sun 13 May 18, 08:00 SEADREAM I 18:00 American Seadream Yacht Club 112

+

Sun 13 May 18, 08:00 AURORA 14:00 British P & O 1874

+

Tue 15 May 18, 10:00 INDEPENDENCE OF THE SEAS 17:00 British Royal Caribbean International 3600

+

Wed 16 May 18, 09:30 JEWEL OF THE SEAS 16:30 International Royal Caribbean International 2112

+

Wed 16 May 18, 10:00 NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS 16:00 International Royal Caribbean International 3114

+

Fri 18 May 18, 08:00 SILVER SPIRIT 17:00 American Silversea 540

+

Sat 19 May 18, 08:00 SEVEN SEAS EXPLORER 23:55 American Regent Seven Seas 750

+