Hotels in San Juan

CruiseNTheWorld91

We are cruising on Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on August 26. We are looking for a reasonably priced hotel pre-cruise that has a shuttle to the cruise port. Then we'd like something on the beach and a little nicer for when we get off the ship. We'll be spending two days post cruise in San Juan so would like a little beach time. Any suggestions or previous experiences?

We are cruising on Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on August 26. We are looking for a reasonably priced hotel pre-cruise that has a shuttle to the cruise port. Then we'd like something on the beach and a little nicer for when we get off the ship. We'll be spending two days post cruise in San Juan so would like a little beach time. Any suggestions or previous experiences?

You will be referred to the San Juan board shortly. Have you joined your roll call and see where others are staying? I just booked the Condado Hilton.

You will be referred to the San Juan board shortly. Have you joined your roll call and see where others are staying? I just booked the Condado Hilton.

Yes I posted in this in the San Juan board as well as here. I have joined our roll call as well. Just like to get a variety of opinions.

I suppose if there is ever such a thing as a "reasonably priced" hotel in San Juan it might be in August:D I'm not aware of any hotels who run shuttles to the port (or the airport for that matter). I'll be interested to see if anyone knows of any.

For beach properties, look in the Condado and Isla Verde areas. We've stayed at the Condado Hilton and it's nice. Will be there again in 4 nights:) Caribe Hilton has a small beach. Those are the two we've stayed at in the Condado area. Embassy Suites in Isla Verda isn't on the beach but it's only a couple blocks walk from it.

I suppose if there is ever such a thing as a "reasonably priced" hotel in San Juan it might be in August:D I'm not aware of any hotels who run shuttles to the port (or the airport for that matter). I'll be interested to see if anyone knows of any.

For beach properties, look in the Condado and Isla Verde areas. We've stayed at the Condado Hilton and it's nice. Will be there again in 4 nights:) Caribe Hilton has a small beach. Those are the two we've stayed at in the Condado area. Embassy Suites in Isla Verda isn't on the beach but it's only a couple blocks walk from it.

Thanks for the input! Much appreciated!

I have stayed at the Marriott, the Caribe Hilton and the Courtyard by the airport. For a little splurge I would go with the Hilton, however to my surprise the Courtyard is much nicer than I expected and is sitting on a beautiful beach. The only thing it does not have is a nice pool, but otherwise, a very nice place to stay.

I have stayed at the Marriott, the Caribe Hilton and the Courtyard by the airport. For a little splurge I would go with the Hilton, however to my surprise the Courtyard is much nicer than I expected and is sitting on a beautiful beach. The only thing it does not have is a nice pool, but otherwise, a very nice place to stay.

Thank you! We are taking a hard look at the Marriot.

We booked the Hyatt Place on Saturday night for a post-cruise stay. It was perfect, and would be fine for your pre-cruise stay. It's about a mile from the pier, has nice sized rooms, a pool, decent complimentary breakfast and a handful of restaurants within walking distance.

We booked the Hyatt Place on Saturday night for a post-cruise stay. It was perfect, and would be fine for your pre-cruise stay. It's about a mile from the pier, has nice sized rooms, a pool, decent complimentary breakfast and a handful of restaurants within walking distance.

This is great advice! Thank you!

La Concha post cruise :) for a beach stay