Cagney's Dress Code

stickey_mouse

• 2 years later...

During a cruise this spring on the Epic, another solo passenger with a platinum certificate invited me to dinner in Cagney's. He thought that long pants were required, and since he was the host, I humored him and changed my clothes  -- but they're not. Only in Le Bistro and - on some ships but not all - one MDR.

I am not sure, by the way, that NCL actually requires long pants in any MDR. It is possible that some of the ships have never updated that part of the Freestyle Daily template.

2 hours ago, gizfish said:

T-shirt and shorts are ok for adults, kids, teens, etc. at Cagneys.  Cagneys follows the regular dining room dress code.

Shorts can be worn in all restaurants for all meals except Le Bistro and Ocean Blue/Bayamo (or the aft MDR for ships without an Ocean Blue). 

2 hours ago, kochleffel said:

I am not sure, by the way, that NCL actually requires long pants in any MDR. It is possible that some of the ships have never updated that part of the Freestyle Daily template.

The NCL website states that shorts aren’t allowed in one of the MDRs. It is the ships which don’t have that policy which are going against the stated company policy for whatever reason.