Specialty restaurants for lunch

Moonlitherial

So I've looking over the Taste of the Caribbean package (basically Unlimited dining plus a few additions) and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to us based on numbers first and then I'll factor in convenience, but to do that I need to know if anything other than Sushi on 5 is open for lunch.

So I've looking over the Taste of the Caribbean package (basically Unlimited dining plus a few additions) and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to us based on numbers first and then I'll factor in convenience, but to do that I need to know if anything other than Sushi on 5 is open for lunch.

What ship?

On the Equinox for the April 24th Jazz Fest sailing. Calculations are complicated by the fact that I'm sure we'll be eating on shore at least for the 2 overnights in New Orleans.

We're on the same cruise. What is the Taste of the Caribbean Package and where did you find it? I do not see this on our cruise planner. Thanks, Nancy

On the Equinox for the April 24th Jazz Fest sailing. Calculations are complicated by the fact that I'm sure we'll be eating on shore at least for the 2 overnights in New Orleans.

Similar to the Eclipse, so you can have lunch any day at Sushi on 5. Murano is suppose to offer lunch at least one sea day. Qusine offered a special lunch on the second sea day. I imagine it varies by ship.