Flight out of LaGuardia

Potstech

Straight from Princess' mouth...er, web site:

http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/travel.jsp (click 'Fight Guidelines for Non-Princess Flight Guests)

NEW YORK CITY

Princess offers transfers from New York's John F. Kennedy and LaGuardia airports and New Jersey's Newark airport.

[...]

Disembarking Passengers

For voyages arriving in New York City at 5:00 and/or 7:15 am, the earliest flight departures are as follows:

LaGuardia: 1:15 pm for international flights, 12:15 pm for domestic flights

John F. Kennedy: 2:15 pm for international flights, 1:15 pm for domestic flights

Newark: 2:15 pm for international flights, 1:15 pm for domestic flights

For passengers participating in a post-cruise shore excursion the earliest flight departures from LaGuardia, John F. Kennedy and Newark are as follows:

Domestic departures 4:30 pm.

International departures 5:30 pm.

Noon would be good. I think ours was 1:30. We always use a car service to/from Red Hook.

Can you share what car service that might be? And if we don't sail into Red Hook, would they still come to other port? I'm not sure yet what port we sail into in July, but I don't think it was Red Hook last time we cruised into NYC.

Can you share what car service that might be? And if we don't sail into Red Hook, would they still come to other port? I'm not sure yet what port we sail into in July, but I don't think it was Red Hook last time we cruised into NYC.

They will come to where ever you need them.

https://www.dial7.com/

https://www.nycruise.com/brooklyn-terminal/

Edited by Colo Cruiser

In 2015 we were scheduled to arrive in Brooklyn. Two days before we were to arrive we were notified by the ship that we would be going into NJ instead. Luckily our flight out of LGA was for later in the afternoon. Just a warning for anyone arriving into the NYC area by ship.

Yes we have but it is a 6.5 hour trip. Due to circumstances beyond our control we had to reconsider our options. Cruise is not until Oct so we have plenty of planning time. But thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Potstech