Who else has booked an Horizon cruise?

avd79

Have fun and post lots of pics and notes (please see if there is a duty free liquor store BEYOND security as there was in the previous/old BCN port terminal bldg? :) )

Will be on the Horizon transatlantic and looking forward to 'enjoying' the ship!:hearteyes:

Planning on doing a full trip journal of this one, and I'll post plenty of pics on Instagram/FB while we're onboard! I'll keep an eye out for the liquor store ;)

Have a fabulous trip, Nicole721:cool:

Thank you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I finally see another cruiser on 12/1/18, Ron L, thought me and the hubs might have the ship to ourselves!! LOL

Wishing our summer away, we had a huge "Spring" ice/snow storm this past weekend here in Michigan.

Yea, I finally see another cruiser on 12/1/18, Ron L, thought me and the hubs might have the ship to ourselves!! LOL
Here is the link to your roll call that currently has 44 posts to it.https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2520776

Did not love the Vista so I doubt we'll love the Horizon. Just not a fan of the 4000+ guest ships. We booked Horizon for the itinerary as we're looking forward to our first trip to Europe next week :D
Since you're cruising Europe, the ship is primarily used for dinner, sleep, and night time entertainment, so hopefully your daytime excursions will out weigh any night time negativity about the ship.

I, on the other hand, enjoy the 4000 plus guest ships since we were in the Vibe Club in the Escape 3 times and have our 2 future Horizon cruises booked in the Havana area. There are ways to escape the maddening crowds, you just need to pay a little extra to do it.