Am I aloud 1 cs of cans of coke on embarquation

decibel123

I called Princess a few weeks ago and was told you have to carry it on. They check the seal. It's possible to dump the water out and fill it with Vodka and reseal the bottle. We use a carry on and put water and soda in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's one that works OK 99% of the time.

When we board for a long crossing, I usually take a soft duffle that I jam pack with sodas. No Doctor Pepper available on Princess vessels!

Never, ever had a problem I bequeath any remaining cans to the cabin staff.

I called Princess a few weeks ago and was told you have to carry it on. They check the seal. It's possible to dump the water out and fill it with Vodka and reseal the bottle. We use a carry on and put water and soda in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you take a 12 pack of canned soda or something of that sort there is no way you could have refilled the sealed cans with something else. (OK, there is a way but it is prohibitively expensive...) They are cracking down on water bottles and bottled water but cans will not be an issue. Of course cans in your checked luggage may be flagged as possibly being beer so you may well have to make a trip to the naughty room to open your luggage for inspection.

My wife often takes a few bottles of flavored water that she likes. We just put the sealed bottles in our carry on and it isn't a problem. I did take a 12 pack of diet Mt. Dew onboard once but, after that, I just didn't bother as I really don't need to have soda when sailing. I prefer coffee or bourbon or scotch or vodka or... :D

As I don't care for Coke products (else I would probably just get the package), and I don't care for canned soda as it often retains the metallic taste, I like to bring on bottles of my Dew. we have put some bottles of Dew and Sobe in a plastic crate to be delivered to our cabin and I would put a few in my carry on so we can have something right away.