AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 12/7/2020 at 8:32 AM, SNJCruisers said:

CVS, Lowes and Petco 25.00 gift cards @ 40% off...only 15.00.

Looks like Allstate reloaded the Lowe's GC deal this morning.  Picked up one each on my account and my wife's account.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2020 at 10:38 AM, patcruise1 said:

Just following.  I haven't been receiving the information.

Sorry, for the inconvenienc.

When you're logged in to your account, click on "My Rewards" at the top, then "Email Preferences." Make sure the first 2 boxes are checked to receive emails. If you still don't get them, no worries, just get the codes here. 😉

• Like 1

Way back when I created my Allstate account, I used an old junk Yahoo email address. I eventually decided I didn't want that email anymore, but could never get my registered Allstate Rewards email changed. I've talked to them multiple times. They insist it's changed in their system, but all my emails still come to that old Yahoo. As a workaround, I just forwarded the Yahoo email to my current address. Allstate Rewards is literally the only thing left I get there. The other day I got a message from Yahoo that they're now going to start charging users to use the mail forwarding feature. Yeah...no. It's a miracle that company has held on this long. Verizon owns them now and I'm surprised they don't just kill it. So I guess I'll call Rewards one last time to try to get the email changed properly, but I don't have high hopes.

I can always get the codes from here, but it'd sure be nice to get it fixed. If Yahoo ever goes belly-up, which I'm sure it will, I don't want it to mess up my account. I even tried to create a new account and was going to start all over again, but it wouldn't let me because it somehow recognizes I already have an account. I don't know what info. it's using to see that. I tried changing a few things. Unless it's using the home address. Sorry, just needed to vent. 😕

41 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Way back when I created my Allstate account, I used an old junk Yahoo email address. I eventually decided I didn't want that email anymore, but could never get my registered Allstate Rewards email changed. I've talked to them multiple times. They insist it's changed in their system, but all my emails still come to that old Yahoo. As a workaround, I just forwarded the Yahoo email to my current address. Allstate Rewards is literally the only thing left I get there. The other day I got a message from Yahoo that they're now going to start charging users to use the mail forwarding feature. Yeah...no. It's a miracle that company has held on this long. Verizon owns them now and I'm surprised they don't just kill it. So I guess I'll call Rewards one last time to try to get the email changed properly, but I don't have high hopes.

I can always get the codes from here, but it'd sure be nice to get it fixed. If Yahoo ever goes belly-up, which I'm sure it will, I don't want it to mess up my account. I even tried to create a new account and was going to start all over again, but it wouldn't let me because it somehow recognizes I already have an account. I don't know what info. it's using to see that. I tried changing a few things. Unless it's using the home address. Sorry, just needed to vent. 😕

I understand your frustration. While Allstate Rewards has been great for buying Carnival gift cards at a discount, when it comes to making changes such as password or in your case email, it is just about impossible from what I have tried. There is no just logging on and making a simple change with this program.

47 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

They had a 5 dollar Target card for 500 points but I was late to the party. Maybe they will add more later.

If recent practice is any guide, Allstate will likely add some more of these small dollar, "free" cards tomorrow morning.

On 12/10/2020 at 1:55 PM, Organized Chaos said:

When you're logged in to your account, click on "My Rewards" at the top, then "Email Preferences." Make sure the first 2 boxes are checked to receive emails. If you still don't get them, no worries, just get the codes here. 😉

It is this forum that I am no longer receiving.  I am getting my Allstate emails.

• Like 1

No Carnival gift cards for sale on the Allstate website this morning.   Of course, this has happened before, and the cards have always returned to Allstate after a short hiatus.  I do wonder if the discount will remain at 12% upon return.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Calnev1 said:

No Carnival gift cards for sale on the Allstate website this morning.   Of course, this has happened before, and the cards have always returned to Allstate after a short hiatus.  I do wonder if the discount will remain at 12% upon return.

It is odd that all three denominations disappeared at the same time. It's not exactly like these gift cards are in super high demand right now. Because of all the cancelled cruises I now have two future cruises fully paid off with the bonus 600 dollars OBC. So fortunately I won't need to buy any discounted cards for quite a while.

10 minutes ago, n6uqqq said:

It is odd that all three denominations disappeared at the same time. It's not exactly like these gift cards are in super high demand right now. Because of all the cancelled cruises I now have two future cruises fully paid off with the bonus 600 dollars OBC. So fortunately I won't need to buy any discounted cards for quite a while.

Yah, I doubt that sudden demand depleted these cards all at once.  One obvious explanation is that they are planning to roll out a different discount on all the cards at the same time.  We will see.

3 hours ago, TomCruise48 said:

AARP still has $100 and $500 Carnival GC's at 10% discount for AARP members only.

Haven't looked at AARP for awhile.  Thanks for the heads up.  Aside from the Carnival cards I see there are some discounted gift cards on the AARP site that are new and that Allstate does not have.

I wonder, of course, if Allstate will go back to 10% discount Carnival cards.