AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

If you do not have a smartphone can you still get Allstate Rewards for watching videos,like AARP?

Although I don't know 100%, I did have to watch the videos in my browser on my phone so I would think you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sure there are more, but I looked through my account that started in March. This is every promo we used. Combined with the safe driving bonuses, we still ended with ~5000 points after buying the cards.
Some of those I've used and the rest were expired, so I struck out, but thanks for posting anyway.

If you do not have a smartphone can you still get Allstate Rewards for watching videos,like AARP?
If you're not an Allstate customer, others have said it won't let you register a rewards account online and that we have to use the Drivewise app to register, so that's what I did. Their tech support also told me that, as a non-customer, I couldn't do anything online, that I'd have to do everything through the app, including cashing in the rewards points and buying the gift cards. But I found out that this is the only link that lets me log into my rewards account online (as opposed to using the app): https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

I didn't use the Drivewise app to monitor my driving. I just registered, watched the six tutorial videos, and used promo codes that they sent me in my email plus a few other codes I got from threads on this forum and I currently have 12,000 pts. Using the Drivewise app for 2-3 days will give you an additional 10,000. So since you don't have a smartphone, I'd try to register an account using the link above. If it doesn't let you, maybe you can find a friend or family member with a smartphone who can install the app for you, let you create your account, then delete it.

New code. 1,000 points

GIFT4DAD17

Thanks for that. Kind of looks like an early code for Father's Day. Wonder if that means we won't get one on/around Father's Day?

I checked my email about a half hour ago and didn't have anything, so just checked again to see if I got it. Nope, didn't get that one but I did get WELCOMEBIDS. I could've sworn I got that one for watching one of the tutorial videos, but it just gave me 1,000. I'm not complaining. :D I'm up to 14,000 pts. in just one week without using the Drivewise app driving monitor.

Thanks for that. Kind of looks like an early code for Father's Day. Wonder if that means we won't get one on/around Father's Day?

I checked my email about a half hour ago and didn't have anything, so just checked again to see if I got it. Nope, didn't get that one but I did get WELCOMEBIDS. I could've sworn I got that one for watching one of the tutorial videos, but it just gave me 1,000. I'm not complaining. :D I'm up to 14,000 pts. in just one week without using the Drivewise app driving monitor.

The email was suggesting I use my points on father's day gifts. I won't :D

If you have not already prepaid your gratuities, you can use it towards them and of course towards final payment if you have not reached that already. If both of those have been paid, you still have specialty restaurants, shore excursions or any other type of sail n sign card expense to use that 40.00 towards. Or you can always use the 40.00 towards tipping the bartenders with a signature on the slip.

I also have a balance of $80 on one of my Carnival gift cards. Do you know if I can apply it to my account online? Or do I have to wait until I get on the ship? I would like to use it for specialty dining on the ship.

I also have a balance of $80 on one of my Carnival gift cards. Do you know if I can apply it to my account online? Or do I have to wait until I get on the ship? I would like to use it for specialty dining on the ship.

Unfortunitly you can't add it to you sign & sail card until your onboard.

I've actually had Drivewise for my car for a couple months but just recently signed on to the rewards site. Luckily, I've been earning points since the beginning and I already had 30k+ points to start.

I've noticed that availability on Allstate is much better than the rest, especially when it comes to the eGift cards. I was able to pick up 4 x $500 cards over the past 2 days no problem. On the other sites, those cards are usually gone within hours.

Unfortunitly you can't add it to you sign & sail card until your onboard.

I believe you can pay for cruise cash with gift cards ahead of time online and that would go to your S&S account.

Since you have that many, I am assuming that the app is tracking you....remember that it is always working in the background and it's draining your data.

I have unlimited data but it's a battery killer. I looked like you need to go over a mile. I will end trip every 4 miles to maximize trips

I have 156,000 points I just have the Allstate app but drivewise is in all of our cars, I guess I should buy more cards before our August cruise

I think you may have enough points to do it lol