Regal Crab Shack

ISLANDFAN

Does anyone know the brand of breakfast sausage used on the regal princess. It was amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You could try asking when you're on a ship.

DH loves the Meusli (not the stuff they put milk in, the dry one). He was getting ready to scoop some from the almost empty canister when a crew member walked up with a box of Kellogg's Meuslix and refilled the canister. Mystery solved.

• 1 month later...
Which night and venue are posted on the Patter. A poster is also usually at the entry of Horizon Court.

Our last Regal cruise had Crab Night on top of a formal night. Guess which one the fantasy goddess wanted to do? (hint: not the crab). Real bummer.

Which night and venue are posted on the Patter. A poster is also usually at the entry of Horizon Court.

Our 1/29 Western Caribbean Cruise was Wednesday and Saturday, food were amazing, worth every penny. You must try the Curtis Stone special in MDR when is offered.

Our last Regal cruise had Crab Night on top of a formal night. Guess which one the fantasy goddess wanted to do? (hint: not the crab). Real bummer.

That's the same reason we did not do Crab Shack on our last cruise. It was on formal night and we all enjoy the MDR on formal night, Maybe next time.. maybe. I love Crown Grill and Sabatini's and Share if we are on the Ruby, so sometimes we have too many other options we "have to do". :)

Just got off the Royal. We did the Crab Shack. All in our party agreed it wasn't worth the money we spent.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

bummer, we've never done it, but have considered it.... I don't like that the price increased. At $29 each, I'd rather do the steakhouse or Sabatini's...

There are so many complaints lately. Wonder if they will get rid of it.

bummer, we've never done it, but have considered it.... I don't like that the price increased. At $29 each, I'd rather do the steakhouse or Sabatini's...

There are so many complaints lately. Wonder if they will get rid of it.

I hope not. We still love it. What we hope is they bring back the price to $19.