Welcome gifts at the M&M

On Rhapsody last month they gave us the usually ones but on Radiance back in August they gave us a new version. I would think if they have designed a new version they would not be doing away with them. Maybe ships just haven't ordered the right one.

80a8a0a6ab88eb4b96bd92113a580e82.jpg

I like the new ones better but don't really need one. We got the old style on Anthem two weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off Serenade last week. Looks like they have also finally run out of those traditional 'gifts'.

Also, we've noticed that the typical CC invitation with the tear off strips and coupon for the raffle have been gone for a while. It seems like less and less ships are actually not interested in posting on CC the date and time of their upcoming CC meeting. CC get-togethers often are scheduled at the same times as other events. Little by little, it might not be too long before the entire CC deal is gone.

R&D

Just off Serenade last week. Looks like they have also finally run out of those traditional 'gifts'.

Also, we've noticed that the typical CC invitation with the tear off strips and coupon for the raffle have been gone for a while. It seems like less and less ships are actually not interested in posting on CC the date and time of their upcoming CC meeting. CC get-togethers often are scheduled at the same times as other events. Little by little, it might not be too long before the entire CC deal is gone.

R&D

I noticed that also. No more little cards to do name tags, and our invitation on OA

last week was just a little 1/4 size slip of paper with our names on it. Needed to

bring that with you to show at the door.

Here on CC, they used to post where, when, and time for a M&M a month or more in advance, but now you would be lucky to see it posted at all.

When we were on the Grandeur in December, they no longer gave out the little welcome gift of the sea pass holder/notepad lanyard.

Are they giving anything out on other ships recently or did they finally run out of those blue card holders? Or is this another cut-back?

I will find out this coming Sunday, but was just curious if other ships are still giving out the welcome gift. We did have some other gifts for door prizes, but nothing for everyone, like we used to get.

Thanks....

Gwen :)

We got them on our January cruise on the Anthem. And they were giving them out like peanuts.:D

Also got the invites and the name tags.