More Cuba sailings open through November

Tampa, Florida • Cruising • Cozumel, MexicoBelize City, Belize • Cruising • Havana, Cuba

Cruising • Tampa, Florida

This looks like the best itinerary but theyre only doing it once :(

Even better if it was 8 days with a Havana overnight

Tampa, Florida • Cruising • Cozumel, MexicoBelize City, Belize • Cruising • Havana, Cuba

Cruising • Tampa, Florida

This looks like the best itinerary but theyre only doing it once :(

Even better if it was 8 days with a Havana overnight

I concur

8 days are certainly better than 6 [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks. Wish I knew about Havana overnights before making final payment for our Havana April 30 cruise just a few days ago.

I guess there is no rule saying I can't book another!

Thanks for the info

M

You're before final payment DATE. You can move it.

Keep in mind you may want a backup plan to any Cuba plans.

The Trump administration is in the midst "of a full review of all U.S. policies towards Cuba," with a focus on its human rights policies, as part of a commitment to such rights for citizens throughout the world, a White House spokesman said on Friday.

White House spokesman Sean Spicer made the comment during a press conference in response to a question about whether the administration of President Donald Trump planned any policy changes toward Cuba.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cuba-idUSKBN15I2LM

Governor Rick Scott of Florida, appears to be following Donald Trump’s example of dictating policy by Twitter, with potentially far-reaching impacts for the future of US-Cuba relations.

In three simple tweets, Scott threatened to choke state funding from any Florida port that worked with Cuba. Almost immediately, two of them, Port Everglades and the Port of Palm Beach, cancelled the signing of memorandums of understanding with visiting Cuban trade officials.

Analysts suggest that Scott, who was conspicuously quiet last year when Florida’s airports resumed direct flights to Cuba for the first time in half a century, feels emboldened by Trump’s election, and is aligning himself with what is likely to be a tougher approach by the White House to relations with Havana.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/03/governor-rick-scott-florida-ports-cuba-ties-trump

You really had to bring Trump into this. Lol [emoji849]

Same thing can be said for any Australia sailings

So? Drive to Tampa, hop on ship, go to Cuba. Something happens, trip is cancelled, put on sad face, and book another cruise someplace else. No big deal

So? Drive to Tampa, hop on ship, go to Cuba. Something happens, trip is cancelled, put on sad face, and book another cruise someplace else. No big deal

You realize many, if not most people fly as part of their cruise vacation right? Especially when only one port is offering the Havana itinerary.

I almost pulled the trigger yesterday on the fall cruise with the Havana overnight but decided to wait until they release the spring 2018 itineraries both because of the political volatility and second because of Hurricane season :-)....but the minute they release those 2018 sailing I'm in. Empress was my very first cruise ship back in the 80s and I'm hoping to score the same balcony cabin.

You realize many, if not most people fly as part of their cruise vacation right? Especially when only one port is offering the Havana itinerary.

So? Most people are smart enough to realize booking a cruise to Cuba is risky? Unless someone is completely blocks out all news and does not realize we have a new President, and that travel to certain Countries can change any day and at any time. Cuba, being a much higher risk than some other countries in recent history that RCCL changed the ports to.

I booked the trip, full well knowing that it is a risk. I know it can change. This will be my second cruise in 2017 that has a risk factor in it. It's a much higher risk factor.

My other cruise, tons of people would say, Did you Know? Are you aware? Of course I'm aware of where I'm going and I certainly always know the risk factors. So if someone books this cruise, and are in a complete news blackout, and it gets canceled, than they might want to check the news more often, but I see no need to randomly tell people what they already should know.

So? Most people are smart enough to realize booking a cruise to Cuba is risky? Unless someone is completely blocks out all news and does not realize we have a new President, and that travel to certain Countries can change any day and at any time. Cuba, being a much higher risk than some other countries in recent history that RCCL changed the ports to.

I booked the trip, full well knowing that it is a risk. I know it can change. This will be my second cruise in 2017 that has a risk factor in it. It's a much higher risk factor.

My other cruise, tons of people would say, Did you Know? Are you aware? Of course I'm aware of where I'm going and I certainly always know the risk factors. So if someone books this cruise, and are in a complete news blackout, and it gets canceled, than they might want to check the news more often, but I see no need to randomly tell people what they already should know.

I dont think you understand where you are.

This is a discussion forum where people share information and advice.

We are all very happy for you that you are "fully aware" of anything and everything. Great!

So simply keep scrolling and move right along.

I dont think you understand where you are.

This is a discussion forum where people share information and advice.

We are all very happy for you that you are "fully aware" of anything and everything. Great!

So simply keep scrolling and move right along.

So did you book your Cuban cruise yet? This was an announcement that the booking are open, and those that book, are aware of the risk. Everyone that books this cruise, will know, that it is a risk. No need to let us know. It's not a big deal for those that book it.