bringing bottled water on board

SonnekeH

Bring a case of bottled water or more, if you want. Just tag it with a luggage tag. We always stop at a store and pick up a case of bottled water and perhaps some soda for mixers in-cabin on the way to embarcation. There's no limitation on this.

You can bring all the water and soda on that you want, but it is to be CARRIED on. You are not supposed to tag it to be left as luggage.

You can bring it on in every port, not just embarkation day, so it's easy to CARRY ON what you need.

Word of caution....part of the reason the wine policy was amended was because of people slapping a tag on cases (or so we were told by a HD on board). So, if you don't want to see the water and soda go the way of the wine policy, I suggest you follow HAL's request and carry it on.

Does this apply to RC's Oasis of the Sea also?
You should ask on the Royal Caribbean board.

I will buy a couple of bottles of water today in Fort Lauderdale for our cruise tomorrow. We will refill them as needed. The water on the ship is fine for drinking.

You should ask on the Royal Caribbean board.

I will buy a couple of bottles of water today in Fort Lauderdale for our cruise tomorrow. We will refill them as needed. The water on the ship is fine for drinking.

Wish more would do that. The plastic "Island" - The North Pacific Gyre, is now the same size as the US and Canada combined. Best to minimize our plastic consumption.

I've sailed on the Eurodam and can attest that the water tastes good and is perfectly fine to drink. So don't go to the bother and expense of buying and carrying onboard water for your cruise. Take along your personal water bottle and refill it as needed. (If you go to the buffet to do this, you can also add ice.) Not only is this easier and cheaper than bottled water, it's the environmentally-friendly thing to do.