Live From Harmony

If you eat at Sabor can you let us know if they have added a $15 cover charge there? Someone said they were trying to reserve in their cruise planner and it now charges $15 a person to reserve. Do they also charge this if you walk in once onboard and if so did they do away with the ala carte costs? If the $15 goes towards your ala carte charges then what happens if you don't order $15 worth of food?

Thank you for any answers you can find throughout your trip!

If you eat at Sabor can you let us know if they have added a $15 cover charge there? Someone said they were trying to reserve in their cruise planner and it now charges $15 a person to reserve. Do they also charge this if you walk in once onboard and if so did they do away with the ala carte costs? If the $15 goes towards your ala carte charges then what happens if you don't order $15 worth of food?

Thank you for any answers you can find throughout your trip!

This was my question as well. Thank you for asking it.

Just if you happen to be walking thru, I'd love to see a picture of my balconies for my upcoming cruise. It is two central park balconies... highest deck.... starboard side.... just forward of the middle crossover (pool deck). Its like the 3rd and 4th balcony forward of the crossover that is above.

Any info on the usability of the Royal IQ app? I used it when I sailed the Anthem in Oct, for the calendar and Cruise Compass. We will be sailing the Harmony in a couple of weeks with some other couples, so wondering how the messaging/calling others that have it is working out? Also is it $7.95 a day or for the length of the cruise?

Any info on the usability of the Royal IQ app? I used it when I sailed the Anthem in Oct' date=' for the calendar and Cruise Compass. We will be sailing the Harmony in a couple of weeks with some other couples, so wondering how the messaging/calling others that have it is working out? Also is it $7.95 a day or for the length of the cruise?[/quote']

It's for the length of the cruise.

Have a great trip. Thanks for sharing. We're sailing in May. My wife would love pics of Wonderland and possibly a pic of their menu. Obviously only if you eat there. Thanks.

Wonderland dinner pictures, menu and review here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52069508&highlight=wonderland#post52069508

Lots of daytime pictures here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52055380&highlight=wonderland#post52055380