Carnival Dream Dry Dock

Aim1

Thank You for posting this! I sail on the Dream in 26 days. This makes me glad I am not the first cruise out of dry dock though, I suspect they will still be wrapping this work up on the first cruise.

What was wrong with the movie screen?

AIM1, we are on the next Dream sailing on Feb. 12 (not counting this week's sailing from the Bahamas to New Orleans). Your posts with videos and pictures of the upgrade process are wonderful. They help us to dream the Dream.

I am amazed at all they can accomlish in two weeks. I am sure some work gets done on the two days travel over and the two days travel back--but still only about 10 days actually in the Bahamas.

I scanned the thread that you have started. Seems that you are a bit of a Dry Dock Whisperer. That is great. Please keep sharing your scoops to what is going on in the Bahamas with the Dream.

Cheers.

Well, she's on her way now, I won't have any more contact with Dave until he gets to New Orleans. As they were leaving, they had started to work on the big TV wall, so hopefully that will be fixed for you all :)

Well, she's on her way now, I won't have any more contact with Dave until he gets to New Orleans. As they were leaving, they had started to work on the big TV wall, so hopefully that will be fixed for you all :)

Tell Dave I said thank you! She's on her way and that's all I was concerned with. And so am I in a few hours!

Trust me, I want her to get back as much as you. He was a day later home from the Ecstasy due to the late arrival into port, and I don't want that to happen to the Dream as he will only be home for 3 days before he leaves for the next one! :)