Help with hotel that will sleep 7 in Fort Lauderdale or South Beach

crazycruzer68

It's okay to have connecting rooms or even a condo, I am coming up with zero the way I am searching.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hyatt House in Dania Beach/Ft Lauderdale. Their 2 BR/2 BA Trio has two queen beds in one bedroom, a king bed in the other and a pullout sofa in the living room. All their suites also have full sized kitchens for extra room, seating as well as snacks, drinks and even meals.

There is also a Hyatt House in the Blue Lagoon area of Miami near MIA, but it's nowhere near South Beach.

In Fort Lauderdale also check out the Doubletree Gallery One (all suites) and see if they can handle 7. It is in a nice location on the intracoastal with it's own water taxi stop and just a couple of block walk to the beach.

It's okay to have connecting rooms or even a condo, I am coming up with zero the way I am searching.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We always stay at Marriott Beachplace Towers on Fort Lauderdale beach. Sleeps 7 comfortably in a two Bedroom Villa. Has a full kitchen and washer & Dryer and great location on the beach.

• 2 weeks later...
We always stay at Marriott Beachplace Towers on Fort Lauderdale beach. Sleeps 7 comfortably in a two Bedroom Villa. Has a full kitchen and washer & Dryer and great location on the beach.

I agree. We stayed there in December. We got two one bedroom villas and they were great. I'm sure the two bedroom could accommodate 7 people. Rooms are so big. We decided on the coastal waterways view instead of ocean view. Same price. We knew we would have 7 days of ocean view on our cruise. Loved the intracoastal view and watching the boats and looking at the fabulous mansions.