Luggage Tags

billb5

Most people just fold and staple them shortly before arriving at the pier (after flying) and seem to do just fine. Other folks use clear packing tape to cover the tags, then staple them on. And some folks purchase luggage tag holders which are easily found on Amazon.

I printed my luggage tags how will they not rip right off the luggage??

Past cruises heavy plastic type luggage tags were provided like airlines use.

We use Luggage Tag Holders we got from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_4_13/168-9731060-7735826?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=luggage+tag+holders+for+cruise+ships&sprefix=luggage+tag+h%2Caps%2C272&crid=AEK5F65FJSL3

We've done it both ways .You can buy a package of self-laminating material at stores like Walmart . Recently bought the clear plastic tag holders since we've started to cruise a couple of times a year . This Spring will be my first time using them .They seem really sturdy and have the metal grommet etc. as described in a previous post .

Do not Staple them, tape them. A staple is like a bent needle that easily go right into a person hand even with gloves on. Many people including yourself will handle your bags before you unpack them. The last thing you want is to have a baggage handler get mad at your bag and throw it or misdirect on purpose, stranger things have happened.