illusionarium - what seating?

SunnyKitty

Get the premium seats. Someone from your party should show up at least one hour prior to showtime to stand in line. Havens guests are seated first to a side door. General seating starts 30 minutes prior to showtime with a small show. All members of your party should be in line by 40 minutes prior to showtime. The show room hostess will see you at tables. First come first serve. You are seated at long banquet tables facing the show room floor. The later you come, the more heads in front of you.

they only release a certain portion of seats in advance. beeline to the box office when you board.

the show is great. we lucked out when we saw it, we bought regular seats (not premium, IMO, there isnt really a bad seat in teh tent, althoguh some are better than others) and it was my fiance's birthday. i spoke to someone at the box office that morning, and inquired as to whehter we could get seats close to the front. he was awesome, and had us come early and he seated us with the haven guests. it was great, because my fiance was able to be part of teh show (a few people get asked to be involved in some way).

We went to the show in December. We had purchased the regular seats ahead of time, due to recommendations here that they were fine.

We were among the first in the room and when we saw the regular, banquette style seats at the back knew we wouldn't like them. They are like a semi-round booth set-up, farther away than I expected and dark.

We spoke to someone there, paid the extra and were moved right to the front row. It was awesome to be that close; one caveat: it was possible to see how some of the tricks were done, though, being literally a couple of feet from the stage.

This is one instance where the cheaper seats just weren't going to work for us.

I reserved the show now

Rep on the phone told me other options already booked and what on web site are all the tickets.

So I got what was available left.

I still want to check once on board if I can move it to the sea day, but at least I have other day reserved

Thank you all, it was great help