Escape Spa Day Passes??

jchillin

I was just talking to my PCC about this. She said that you can buy passes for any number of days. Prices below are if you buy before the cruise:

2 Days: $99

3 Days: $129

4 Days: $159

5 Days: $179

6 Days: $189

Do they need to be used in a row?

Do they need to be used in a row?

I don't think so-- she was suggesting that I get a pass for just sea days (which are not in a row). I asked if you had to pick specific days when buying the pass, and she said no. Maybe it's like SDP and they deduct a day when you go?

Wow, is this new? In the past, you could only purchase day passes on port days if they weren't sold out.

It's what the PCC told me today, so it might be new. But it's possibly also worth verifying this info through a different PCC or other NCL rep.

On two of our cruises in August and September of last year, the spa was not selling any day passes, even though the weekly passes had not sold out. It's probably on a case-by-case basis. And usually never on Sea days. We sailed on the Escape twice with weekly passes, but never paid attention to whether they were selling day passes or not. If the information above can be verified by people on board the ship, please let us know.

Hi, cruising solo 3/11 in a studio room. So excited!! I was wondering if you could purchase a day pass for the Spa or do you have to do the $199??

I was looking into this as well. From other posts most seem to say that the day passes aren't always available.

It depends on how many weekly passes have been sold.

last year on the Gem I didn't get the pass right away, but thought about doing some day passes. I was told I could buy a "full" pass anytime, but it had to be for the remainder of the cruise, not just for a few days, and would be prorated by the number of days left. Best money I ever spent on a cruise.