Verizon Posted Gift Cards today

Woodfaerie

I really wish Verizon would set up a text alert for these gift cards. When they put them up I get a text message alert on my phone. Verizon reward points, Verizon phone. should go hand and hand and be able to do text alerts..

Cause I swear I looked this early morning and they were not available and I see this thread was posted at 11:40 am my time.

I see how to get them but how do you use them on carnival? THANKS

Pay off your cruise, book a cruise or take the cards with you and when you check in at the cruise terminal they can use the cards and add the cards balance to your S&S account. When you log into your account on Carnivals website and go to Manage cruises, make payment and there is an option to pay with a Carnival gift card. then you just enter the account number on the gift card(s) and they will be applied to your cruise balance.

How long does it take to get your gift cards? Having had the Post office lose a get well card I mailed 3 weeks ago with a gift card, I'm not real excited about hoping to not have a massive order of gift cards lost by them as well.

We did book our Valor cruise directly through Verizon though. The starting price matched exactly to the Carnival website, but Verizon used 7400 points to give us a $74.00 discount from $998 down to $924. Had my confirmation from Verizon and my booking number within less than 10 minutes. Was able to immediately go onto the Carnival website and do my check-in information on my booking. You can also book hotels and all sorts of other travel related things.

We are currently looking to book our hotel stay the night before our upcoming cruise. The price on Verizon (using some points) is much cheaper than we have found on the usual travel websites. We have 360,000 points and will never use them all up.

How long does it take to get your gift cards? Having had the Post office lose a get well card I mailed 3 weeks ago with a gift card, I'm not real excited about hoping to not have a massive order of gift cards lost by them as well.

We did book our Valor cruise directly through Verizon though. The starting price matched exactly to the Carnival website, but Verizon used 7400 points to give us a $74.00 discount from $998 down to $924. Had my confirmation from Verizon and my booking number within less than 10 minutes. Was able to immediately go onto the Carnival website and do my check-in information on my booking. You can also book hotels and all sorts of other travel related things.

We are currently looking to book our hotel stay the night before our upcoming cruise. The price on Verizon (using some points) is much cheaper than we have found on the usual travel websites. We have 360,000 points and will never use them all up.

We booked our pre-cruise hotel in Miami - Courtyard Marriott Brickell - for $129.00 + tax on a weekend using Verizon points. Still can't believe I got it for that price! Like you, we have a ton of points.

We booked our pre-cruise hotel in Miami - Courtyard Marriott Brickell - for $129.00 + tax on a weekend using Verizon points. Still can't believe I got it for that price! Like you, we have a ton of points.

Shoot!!!! I didn't even think about Verizon for my hotel. Paid $200 for the Courtyard in South Beach through Marriot. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

500 dollar cards sold out I was in middle of check out and just like that gone. I did get 500 in 100 dollar cards so all was not lost. I also booked hotel and saved 40 bucks in New Orleans using my points, I think I will also do the same when we return from cruise. First time I did this for hotels but think this will be something I will be doing more often

We also have tons of unused points and tried to use it for a hotel reservation, however they max the number of points to be used. Actually I can get a better rate through AAA at the same hotel and room category :(. I wish they would allow you to use more points and actually make it a great deal.:rolleyes:

We also have tons of unused points and tried to use it for a hotel reservation, however they max the number of points to be used. Actually I can get a better rate through AAA at the same hotel and room category :(. I wish they would allow you to use more points and actually make it a great deal.:rolleyes:

The points you can use is pre-set just like with the gift cards. I don't even know how many points they used. 7500 maybe. But with Verizon you get so many, it almost doesn't matter. The room we choose is consistently around $209 a night for the date we need, so for sure a bargain. I also got a hotel for DC for spring break for about $50 less per night. Gotta use them points on something. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk