First Suite

Took a plunge and splurged and got a suite. It's junior suite I know there are no perks really but still! It was only $300 for our upcoming 4 night cruise on Indy OTSI'm excited and it's a surprise for my boyfriend. We've been working so hard and I just got my dream job. I'm so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you all for the positive reactions. I was a little hesitant because so many people have posted save money it's just space. But I always wanted to try one and the opportunity presented itself.

As for the job, it's more like the path to my dream job, I finally got an airport operations job (w/ a pension) I hope to eventually become director of airport operations. I've been trying to get in for years! Hard work and perseverance pay off!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Took a plunge and splurged and got a suite. It's junior suite I know there are no perks really but still! It was only $300 for our upcoming 4 night cruise on Indy OTSI'm excited and it's a surprise for my boyfriend. We've been working so hard and I just got my dream job. I'm so excited!

You will be spoiled and it will be difficult to go back to a smaller stateroom.:)

We started off in a balcony cabin many many years ago. Too claustrophobic for an interior!! lol. There are 3 of us and we then went to JS!! And stayed there for many cruises, which helped us to get to D+ because of the double points. Last cruise we got a GS and now we can't go smaller!!!!!!! We may only be able to cruise once a year at these rates, but we so enjoy the large suites and perks, but at least we will be comfortable and happy!! I know you will enjoy your JS!! And congrats on the new job!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk