How do you reserve Cabanas/Villas on Harvest Caye?

AliceIn

you MIGHT be able to book one when you get onboard, depending on the ship, but the best way would be to book it in advance on NCL.com under "excursions". It's called a Luxury Beach Villa.

I don't see anything called that under Excursions, but we're still about 6 months out.

Copied from NCL.com under excursions (I click on the Harvest Caye day to narrow it down):

"Luxury Beach Villa

Harvest Caye, Belize

Spend a sultry day inside the comfort of one of our incredible self-contained retreats that comfortably house up to six guests.

ADULT FROM $475.00

CHILD FROM $475.00"

for our Dawn cruise in March, there are 16 available shore excursions on the Harvest Caye day, and the villa one is #7, the pool cabana is #8 from the top.

If it's not showing up for you yet, they may be sold out already (when is your cruise?) or not yet on the page. Escape is a big ship - more people to snap up the villas/cabanas.

You can either call the shorex desk or call/email the pre-cruise concierge (since you're in the Haven) to check. NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com.

Copied from NCL.com under excursions (I click on the Harvest Caye day to narrow it down):

"Luxury Beach Villa

Harvest Caye, Belize

Spend a sultry day inside the comfort of one of our incredible self-contained retreats that comfortably house up to six guests.

ADULT FROM $475.00

CHILD FROM $475.00"

for our Dawn cruise in March, there are 16 available shore excursions on the Harvest Caye day, and the villa one is #7, the pool cabana is #8 from the top.

If it's not showing up for you yet, they may be sold out already (when is your cruise?) or not yet on the page. Escape is a big ship - more people to snap up the villas/cabanas.

You can either call the shorex desk or call/email the pre-cruise concierge (since you're in the Haven) to check. NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com.

Our cruise is in August - just about 6 months away. Dining, etc., isn't available yet either. I sent an e-mail to the Concierge desk asking about the Cabanas. We really like having that for the beach or pool, as we are a very fair skinned bunch. It's nice having a place to take a break from the sun yet still be able to enjoy the water. It's always so hard to find spots with umbrellas.

On Your sailing the cabana is less than my February Getaway and July Escape sailing. Im paying $499.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's fantastic that you can get away for that price!!! You are very lucky.

Getting the cabana would replace an excursion for that day - for 6 people, that's not a bad price. I think it probably makes a lot more sense for larger parties, as the price of the Cabana per person is lower that way.

My family is so big that we cannot fit in most rooms on the ship - we need the 2 bedroom family suite to accommodate us. If we tried for multiple rooms, my husband and I would end up having to split up to be with kids - not my idea of a great vacation!

I wish we had less expensive options so we could cruise more often! Maybe when they are all out of the nest we can look at the more bargain cabins so hubby and I can cruise more.

That's fantastic that you can get away for that price!!! You are very lucky.

Getting the cabana would replace an excursion for that day - for 6 people, that's not a bad price. I think it probably makes a lot more sense for larger parties, as the price of the Cabana per person is lower that way.

My family is so big that we cannot fit in most rooms on the ship - we need the 2 bedroom family suite to accommodate us. If we tried for multiple rooms, my husband and I would end up having to split up to be with kids - not my idea of a great vacation!

I wish we had less expensive options so we could cruise more often! Maybe when they are all out of the nest we can look at the more bargain cabins so hubby and I can cruise more.

No lol. Sorry. I meant that the cabana on Harvest Cay is $499 for both my February and July cruises.

For end of this month, its just my mom and I in cabana. It was our family Christmas gift to her but Im the only one sailing with her so win-win for me lol. For July, Im doing a cabana share with another couple so its four of us for $250 each couple.

Oh I wish my sailings were that price lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...

I managed to get a pool cabana today. We are 95 days out, I figure people cancelled their cruise just before the 90 day mark. I have been checking for availability for a while, persistence pays off!

I managed to get a pool cabana today. We are 95 days out, I figure people cancelled their cruise just before the 90 day mark. I have been checking for availability for a while, persistence pays off!

I just booked a pool cabana also, shocked they're still available. The Beach Villa's were already sold out.

I just booked a pool cabana also, shocked they're still available. The Beach Villa's were already sold out.

No pool cabana available at all until last night. When I called, NCL said they were all sold out. You and I were lucky we kept checking!!! Congrats on getting the Cabana. Maybe we will be neighbors!

• 1 month later...
If anyone who had a villa for 6 is still reading....... curious how they keep out visitors from the area who do not rent these? I saw a security guard in a home video...... do they give you a bracelet or something to show? thanks!!

You receive wrist bands when you check in.

• 3 weeks later...

I just booked 2 beach cabanas for Jan 2018 and the price was 680 each !..I'm debating about cancelling as I'm not sure I can justify a two hundred dollar price increase..I know they are popular but this seems excessive. Thoughts?

I just booked 2 beach cabanas for Jan 2018 and the price was 680 each !..I'm debating about cancelling as I'm not sure I can justify a two hundred dollar price increase..I know they are popular but this seems excessive. Thoughts?

I think that is ridiculously expensive to not be 'all inclusive' with food snd drink! I certainly will not be paying that.:(

You are allowed up to 6 guests, if you divide that cost between 6, it is $113. per person for the day. Not bad at all for what you are getting - private beach, butler, private restroom, a/c, etc. We have 2 booked for our cruise for our group of 11, and can't wait!