Carnival phone call

pop5

That is really a carnival number.

Be aware that outbound Caller ID is trivially easy to spoof. It is not even slightly a guarantee of who is calling. Never give any private information to an inbound call. Always insist on calling back to an independently verified number such as one on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 year later...

Getting lots of harassing phone calls from Carnival. Earnings are down this quarter, shareholders not happy.

When you go to their website, algorithms knows you have been looking, hence harassing phone calls in the middle of the night. Either call block or give then a bogus number !! Ha !! Ha !!

1-305-599-2600

I have been sailing with Carnival for 25 years and am on their website several times a week. I am currently booked and have never received a call asking me to do a survey. If they ask what you're wearing, you should think about hanging up.

Be aware that outbound Caller ID is trivially easy to spoof. It is not even slightly a guarantee of who is calling. Never give any private information to an inbound call. Always insist on calling back to an independently verified number such as one on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You'd be surprised at how many people do not realize this. I know a lot of people don't understand technology but they need to be aware of how easy spoofing is. I can call anyone from any number I wish. I can call you and have my number appear from The White House if I want. I can also email you from any email address I want to. If you want an email from mark.zuckerburg@facebook.com that's very easy to do as well. I don't even answer inbound calls anymore because it's so much spam. Anyone who knows me who wants to contact me knows to text me or email me. If it's important they can leave a voicemail and I'll check it in a day or 4.

Getting lots of harassing phone calls from Carnival. Earnings are down this quarter, shareholders not happy.

When you go to their website, algorithms knows you have been looking, hence harassing phone calls in the middle of the night. Either call block or give then a bogus number !! Ha !! Ha !!

1-305-599-2600

are you in touch with the shareholders?

1-305-599-2600

Harassing calls in the middle of the night? Really?

Like,:rolleyes: a gravely voice saying 'book a cruise or I'll bust your kneecaps'?