Printing eDocs/luggage Tags in Australia

CCC's

Hi everyone,

We sail on Solstice departing 3 April from Sydney. Checking daily for my eDocs/luggage tags link to appear but no luck yet. Does anyone have a rough idea when I can expect them to appear on my Reservation page. I thought it was about 2 months before cruise but not so sure now.

Thanks for your advice.

Hi everyone' date='

We sail on Solstice departing 3 April from Sydney. Checking daily for my eDocs/luggage tags link to appear but no luck yet. Does anyone have a rough idea when I can expect them to appear on my Reservation page. I thought it was about 2 months before cruise but not so sure now.

Thanks for your advice.[/quote']

Ours showed up yesterday ago on the 49 day from sailing

E - Docs are available 49 days out from sailaway. If a booking is done via a Travel Agent they will have the E-Docs sent to them. You will need to get the TA to email you the document. Luggage tags are in the E-Docs

Thanks everyone for your responses. I have booked through an online Australian Travel Agent. If they do not appear on the Celebrity website in the next few days I will contact the TA and they can follow-up for me.

We're departing on the Solstice 1st March and they are still not showing on the edocs. We will just have to get them at the pier.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can get luggage tags at the pier but if you booked through a travel agent they can send you the E-Docs

Are they printed upside down in Australia? LOL

Yes, indeed they do.

But you should be more concerned about the flow of water in basins and toilets!

Because down under the water swirls in the opposite direction to the Northern Hemisphere and sometimes with disastrous results, if you know what I mean