Bridge Director/Co-ordination even on long cruises

coastcashier

i am an Elite member of Princess so have travelled regularly. I was to book a 75 day with 40 Sea Days Brisbane to Brisbane around the Pacific.

I rang to see if there would ba a Bridge Director on this long cruise. I was told that Princess no longer have Bridge Director/Co-ordinator on any, even the long cruises.

I guess this rules me and many Bridge Players out of Princess until this bad decision is reversed.

Princess won't comment on any loss of services they don't offer any longer.

i am an Elite member of Princess so have travelled regularly. I was to book a 75 day with 40 Sea Days Brisbane to Brisbane around the Pacific.

I rang to see if there would ba a Bridge Director on this long cruise. I was told that Princess no longer have Bridge Director/Co-ordinator on any, even the long cruises.

I guess this rules me and many Bridge Players out of Princess until this bad decision is reversed.

Princess won't comment on any loss of services they don't offer any longer.

Yes as noted in your first thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2327389&highlight=bridge

We were on a 45 day Princess Cruise around the Indian Ocean in Jan/Feb 16. 100 passengers protested to the Hotel Manager and Cruise Director. After a week of protests Princess flew a Bridge Director from Galen Innes QLD Australia. They did listen only 12 months ago and if enough protest was hen they will have to change.

On the same Cruise 8 of us had booked the 89 day Princess cruise around South America Brisbane to Brisbane. When they told us they would not commit to a Bridge Dire Tor on that cruise we all Cancelled our bookings.

Princess Management need to review their losses as a result of this poor decision.