Summit: Tenors of Rock still on board ?

bryanjaync

Title kind of says it all: X website lists the Tenor of Rock as being on the Summit. Still True?
Summit has been on charter for music cruises since 21 January, and therefore without her normal entertainment on board.

It looks like there is one Celebrity cruise on 18 February (a 9-night Fort Lauderdale round-trip), and then she will be on charter again for music cruises from 27 February until 16 March.

There is then one 4-night Celebrity cruise on 16 March, a 5-night charter (Bliss), and then Celebrity takes the ship back properly.

So it may be that if you're specifically needing to know about Summit, you'll have to wait a few weeks more before anyone can give you a reliable answer.

Summit has been on charter for music cruises since 21 January, and therefore without her normal entertainment on board.

It looks like there is one Celebrity cruise on 18 February (a 9-night Fort Lauderdale round-trip), and then she will be on charter again for music cruises from 27 February until 16 March.

There is then one 4-night Celebrity cruise on 16 March, a 5-night charter (Bliss), and then Celebrity takes the ship back properly.

So it may be that if you're specifically needing to know about Summit, you'll have to wait a few weeks more before anyone can give you a reliable answer.

We were on the week before the charters started. They were not onboard then.

They are performing at Harrahs in Vegas for the rest of 2017.

The "Tenors Of Rock" are in Vegas. http://www.tenorsofrock.com/

They are not the same group as the "Not Really The Three Tenor's" that someone mentioned in a previous post. http://www.notreally3tenors.com This group is performing on ships. you can see their schedule on their website.

The "Tenors Of Rock" are great. I saw them on Celebrity Silhouette just before they went to Vegas.

I have not seen the other group.

The group we saw in the last 2 weeks on Equinox was definitely performing as the Tenors of Rock. It included the pre-show video about them in the UK talent show. The show was the same as what we saw on the Silly last Feb but I do believe the performers were different but still very good. I suspect they may have a second group performing on the cruise ships.

When we saw the Tenors of Rock on the Silhouette last September they said they were going to Harrah's in Vegas starting in December. Their run actually started in mid-January. They are doing 4 nights a week so maybe they are still filling in on Celebrity ships in the Caribbean on their off days? We are going to see them tomorrow and if I can get an answer I will bring it back here....

Saw the Tenors of Rock on the Silhouette last year in July and on the Harmony of the Seas in August. Same show but different singers. There´s more than just one group... obviously they are about 9 to 10 people splitting up in groups of 4 or 5.

steamboats

The "Tenors Of Rock" are in Vegas. http://www.tenorsofrock.com/

They are not the same group as the "Not Really The Three Tenor's" that someone mentioned in a previous post. http://www.notreally3tenors.com This group is performing on ships. you can see their schedule on their website.

The "Tenors Of Rock" are great. I saw them on Celebrity Silhouette just before they went to Vegas.

I have not seen the other group.

Oops. Chalk it up to being senile. :D Did not even "catch" that until your post. Thanks for the clarification.

Saw the Tenors of Rock on the Silhouette last year in July and on the Harmony of the Seas in August. Same show but different singers. There´s more than just one group... obviously they are about 9 to 10 people splitting up in groups of 4 or 5.

steamboats

You are correct. Have seen them numerous times. On the Silly in January they were at martini bar late and at 12am sang to my husband for his 70th. The family had fun with them. I point blank asked about the different faces I saw. He told me there were 14 members. So that is why they can be different places.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums