Cadbury's to close dunedin factory next year

We have liquor in our Aldi as well
Hardly something to be envious of - the Kiwi supermarkets have ailes full of booze - and they sell lotto

The Australia supermarkets are babes in the wood when it comes to drinking and gambling - who needs chocolate anyway?

Hardly something to be envious of - the Kiwi supermarkets have ailes full of booze - and they sell lotto

The Australia supermarkets are babes in the wood when it comes to drinking and gambling - who needs chocolate anyway?

Correct..I prefer a chilled bottled of Sauvignon Blanc to a bar of chocolate anyway.

Do they still call the Kiwi Corner shop 'The Dairy? How strange.

Correct..I prefer a chilled bottled of Sauvignon Blanc to a bar of chocolate anyway.

Do they still call the Kiwi Corner shop 'The Dairy? How strange.

That may be the only place where someone can shout 'The milky bars are on me' nowadays.:p

Strange? We're still coming to grips with popping down to the "Mixed Business" - not that there are many left these days. Do like a good milk bar in the country towns too

Supermarkets, coupled with everyone having a car, killed the good old corner store.

Don't worry, the Germans are on their way over the Tasman Sea in the U Boats.:eek:

Bringing all their good tucker with them. The Aldi chocolate is very good too and half the price of Cadburys and Whitakers. We have liquor in our Aldi as well. Very good.

Guten Nacht Mein Herr.:cool:

Not really a big fan of Aldi chocolate.

I don't mind it, even the cheap generic brand is nice. The lindt is best though.

Funny I'm not a big Lindt fan either, but I don't like the real rich chocolate from any company and Lindt is a bit rich for me, now the girls on the other hand.....