Crown Princess - B749 or E731

Nāmaka

I currently have B749 reserved for a 2 week Mediterranean cruise. The prices have dropped, and made the mini-suites the same price I paid for my aft balcony. My question is, would you keep the corner aft balcony or switch to the mini? Is there much noise from Club Fusion when music is playing or they are having Bingo?

Does E731 have any sort of aft view at all? :confused:

Thanks for any input on this question.

Before you decide to change, double check the pricing details. We noticed that our cabin price went down quite a bit also, on a different cruise, only to find out in the fine print that it applied to new bookings only. Ours was on sale under the drop and go promo. We are after final payment date.

I currently have B749 reserved for a 2 week Mediterranean cruise. The prices have dropped' date=' and made the mini-suites the same price I paid for my aft balcony. [/b']My question is, would you keep the corner aft balcony or switch to the mini? Is there much noise from Club Fusion when music is playing or they are having Bingo?

Does E731 have any sort of aft view at all? :confused:

Thanks for any input on this question.

We have been in this cabin many times and also E730. They are our favorite mini and have them on our three upcoming cruises.

It does have a partial aft view. The balcony is very large. You will not get any noise from Club Fusion.

Love E731 and E730. The only time I heard anything was on E730 and I had a very bad cold. Sat on the couch sitting up and once in awhile could hear a boom, boom. But that that was because I cause I couldn't sleep. Otherwise, no problem.

I was in B749 on the Crown a couple of weeks ago. The cabin itself is the usual cabin, but the balcony is huge. The view from the aft is incredible. Very quiet -- no hall noise and absolutely nothing from Club Fusion.