Chesneygirl's Norwegian Escape to the Caribbean - Our vacation video! :)

Chesneygirl

We left Boston's cold and snow for some Caribbean fun in the sun while sailing on the beautiful Norwegian Escape!

This entire video including the time lapses was shot using my new GoPro Hero 5 and while this video lacks backflips and skydives, I think it captures the essence of traveling and our experiences on this trip. Hope you enjoy!! :)

https://vimeo.com/204598868

Great great videos!! Thanks so much!! Sailing Escape with my dh and leaving kids at home for my 50th in July. Cant wait. Loved the videos! Thank you. Looks like you had a fun time. Where did you guys hang out most of the evenings?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We left Boston's cold and snow for some Caribbean fun in the sun while sailing on the beautiful Norwegian Escape!

This entire video including the time lapses was shot using my new GoPro Hero 5 and while this video lacks backflips and skydives, I think it captures the essence of traveling and our experiences on this trip. Hope you enjoy!! :)

https://vimeo.com/204598868

Great Video. Thanks. Dano

Just bought a GoPro Session for use on our cruise. Thanks for the inspiration! Our aft balcony cabin should make for some epic "leaving port" time lapse videos. Can I ask what software you used for editing your videos? It really was very impressive!!

Great great videos!! Thanks so much!! Sailing Escape with my dh and leaving kids at home for my 50th in July. Cant wait. Loved the videos! Thank you. Looks like you had a fun time. Where did you guys hang out most of the evenings?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did a few specialty restaurants and some shows. But mostly we just hung out at some bars talking and making new friends. There was also one night that was dedicated to the Super Bowl and that was a lot of fun! Oddly enough I'm not sure why I didn't capture any video of the Super Bowl party on board...that would of made for some really interesting "out takes"!