Princess Club Class / Suites ???

Hdnwaters

Hello and glad to respond to your great questions.  I cruise a lot and well know the ship about which you inquire.   First, yes you can bring all the water and mixers you want with you, just expect to have them thrown overboard by big men in khaki uniforms before you board.  You do get unlimited bottled water so long as you fill up an old bottle with water from the tap and pretend.  The Lotus Spa is a very special place you will immensely enjoy, no doubt.  It is a big room full of lotus and other big bugs that make a lot of noise.  They throw you in there and do not let you leave for 55 minutes.  Watch out though, some of those little things bite and it will send you to the infirmary for antibiotics and pain killer creams.  One hint, with you being an elite cruiser and all. not that you are really, be extremely cautious and at least prop a chair against your door before you go to sleep at night.  The cruise line secret people often throw folks such as  yourself overboard in the middle of the night (especially if you are near Cuba) so they don't have to worry about you being an elite person again on a trip and costing them extra money.  I hope you enjoy your trip and have a great time.   

On 2/22/2017 at 11:06 AM, Hdnwaters said:

We do have a full suite. This is our 30th anniversary trip. In 30 years we have only been on 3 other "splurge" trips that didn't involve company business! I could stay in a closet as long as I don't have to cook!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Enjoy! We recently did an aft full suite for Panama Canal to celebrate our 30th as well and it was amazing! Word of caution, we were not even home a month and just booked an aft penthouse suite for the Med in 2020! You will not be disappointed. 

11 hours ago, TAMUAggie said:

Hello and glad to respond to your great questions.  I cruise a lot and well know the ship about which you inquire.   First, yes you can bring all the water and mixers you want with you, just expect to have them thrown overboard by big men in khaki uniforms before you board.  You do get unlimited bottled water so long as you fill up an old bottle with water from the tap and pretend.  The Lotus Spa is a very special place you will immensely enjoy, no doubt.  It is a big room full of lotus and other big bugs that make a lot of noise.  They throw you in there and do not let you leave for 55 minutes.  Watch out though, some of those little things bite and it will send you to the infirmary for antibiotics and pain killer creams.  One hint, with you being an elite cruiser and all. not that you are really, be extremely cautious and at least prop a chair against your door before you go to sleep at night.  The cruise line secret people often throw folks such as  yourself overboard in the middle of the night (especially if you are near Cuba) so they don't have to worry about you being an elite person again on a trip and costing them extra money.  I hope you enjoy your trip and have a great time.   

Welcome to Cruise Critic.   :classic_blink:

12 hours ago, TAMUAggie said:

I don't know if you noticed; this op started this thread two years ago; so his ship has sailed

15 hours ago, TAMUAggie said:

??? This is a 2 year old thread, and this reply seems to be rather mean-spirited and sarcastic, by a first-time poster.     This contributes nothing but maybe was an attempt at humor?   

1 hour ago, Kartgv said:

??? This is a 2 year old thread, and this reply seems to be rather mean-spirited and sarcastic, by a first-time poster.     This contributes nothing but maybe was an attempt at humor?   

17 hours ago, TAMUAggie said:

17 hours ago, TAMUAggie said:

😳