CHICAGOPAUL - LIVE! From Celebrity REFLECTION & TURNING 30!!!!!

chicagopaul

Looking forward to your live review/blog. Which Cabin are you in ? We are in 9376 on Mar 18th also a S1.

Please post the Luminae dinner menus if you have a chance, my wife and I are trying to plan our Specialty Dinners for nights when Luminae does not have anything we see as must try.

Looking forward to your live review/blog. Which Cabin are you in ? We are in 9376 on Mar 18th also a S1.

Please post the Luminae dinner menus if you have a chance, my wife and I are trying to plan our Specialty Dinners for nights when Luminae does not have anything we see as must try.

Will do! We are in cabin 2111

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am following your 30th birthday cruise! We took our daughter on RCCL last June to celebrate her 30th birthday:) Only way to celebrate is onboard a cruise! We are boarding shortly after you (March 11) for the 5th time. We are curious who the Cruise Director is and if Tenors of Rock are still onboard if you can help, please? Have a great trip!!

We'll be in 2109 on April 1.

Do they have a separate seating area at the terminal for suite and Zenith guests? We also like to arrive early. :)

Yes they do. Separate waiting lounge with light snacks and water. The Michaels concierge came and hit us at 10:45 to board the ship.

So far our day is going great. So many memorable crew who remember us as well.

We've met up with our friends who are traveling with us and are having an absolutely wonderful time. We are in our cabin relaxing and watching for the emergency drill.

Here is a quick cabin tour.

Happy Birthday Paul! We are also from Chicago and will be on the Reflection in August for the Western Mediterranean. We have an awesome A1 cabin on the hump, but are considering an upgrade to a suite. We are in an S1 for our Vietnam/Thailand cruise in three weeks and will be our first Luminae experience. We love Aqua, so after that we will make our decision on upgrading. Have a great cruise! Brad

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. It's been absolutely incredible. One of the bar staff even had a gift brought to me all the way from his home town because he knew I was coming. It literally brought tears to my eyes. How awesome.

Now that it is midnight I guess I'm 30. At the age of 30 I've sailed 13 cruises, 11 on Celebrity. I consider myself incredibly lucky. Not for the amount of travel but for the people I've met who have enriched my life. Anyone who has ever said hello on a trip I remember. It's a blessing and a curse. Haha. But most of all it's a blessing.

Ok so with that out of the way I must say I'm having a great time. The live band is great but I need to check out their name. Tenors of Rock I believe is in vegas but I wish that were on this cruise! They were awesome!

I've been taking good food photos so expect them. We ordered some room service tonight.

Happy Birthday!! Where's the Perrier back? And why I am watching Titanic on AMC west coast right now? LOL.

Have a great day ahead. Am sure this will be a great birthday.

Kimberly

Thank you! Yes, you're right still need to train everyone to get my Perrier or Pellegrino back! Hopefully by tomorrow all will be in full swing!

Good Morning everyone. I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful Sunday. We are pulling into Key West right now. Weather is in the 70s and just some scattered clouds in the sky. It should be a perfect day to walk around. I've been to Key West a couple times before and I'm looking forward to walking around.

We will likely start with my usual screw driver. We're going to stick with Sunset bar I think for my morning drink ritual. Santa Clause (Milton) is there and he's fantastic. Plus the view from Sunset cannot be beat.

The live band in the foyer last night was pretty good. Their name is Blind Vinyl. I'll try to record them for you all tonight.

SouthBeat Duo is the Pop and Jazz duo. Not sure if we heard them last night or not. As usual the first night is always a bit of a blur but I'll let you know my thoughts on the entertainment.

All aboard today is 3:30. Talk to you soon!