Vista Chef's Table Gally. Please post pictures

sweets2323

This is beautiful. So why is every one making a big deal about it being in the galley? I did not realize it would not be a lot of people..the setting is small. Which is nice..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[

Chef's Tables are usually IN or within sight of the kitchen, and settings are usually small. I'd like to see folks phones and papers OFF the table. Can't wait for our experience this summer!

My wife and I had the Chef's Table dinner on the Vista during our January 28, 2017 cruise. We enjoyed the location and the meal. The attention to detail and service amazed me. To me, the location is excellent. Quite frankly, anyone can dine in a dining room, how many can say that we have dined in a beautiful room in the galley? We will book CT again on Horizon for January, 2019.

This is beautiful. So why is every one making a big deal about it being in the galley? I did not realize it would not be a lot of people..the setting is small. Which is nice..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[

Chef's Tables are usually IN or within sight of the kitchen, and settings are usually small. I'd like to see folks phones and papers OFF the table. Can't wait for our experience this summer!

Papers are the menu and name cards. Phones are now an everyday camera.

That setting is much better than the disco on the Miracle. Very odd having a two story Frankenstein looking down at you.