Go BEST Internet

EMBFlyer

Just a quick question. This is our first Celebrity cruise. We booked the Go Best package with free unlimited internet for 2. When we've pre-booked the internet in the past on Royal Caribbean, we had an access code waiting for us in our stateroom. Is this how it works on Celebrity, too? Just curious.

Just a quick question. This is our first Celebrity cruise. We booked the Go Best package with free unlimited internet for 2. When we've pre-booked the internet in the past on Royal Caribbean, we had an access code waiting for us in our stateroom. Is this how it works on Celebrity, too? Just curious.

We didn't get an access code on our cruise last week. You will be asked to create an account online via (for my cruise) login.com or something generic like that. You then key in your choice of user name, a PIN and your folio number. It was as easy as that.

I think the process will be that you Connect your device to the ship Internet. You will be asked to enter your folio number, which is found on your seapass card. Using the folio number, the system will look up your account, which should show unlimited access. It will ask for a user ID and a 4 character PIN. Enter those and you're connected.

I think the process will be that you Connect your device to the ship Internet. You will be asked to enter your folio number, which is found on your seapass card. Using the folio number, the system will look up your account, which should show unlimited access. It will ask for a user ID and a 4 character PIN. Enter those and you're connected.

That would be a lot better than the login code Royal gave us. You couldn't change it and it wasn't easy to remember.

That would be a lot better than the login code Royal gave us. You couldn't change it and it wasn't easy to remember.

I agree with your thoughts about random internet codes... I now make sure I take a photo of the printed code with my device and then I don't lose or forget it...

Currently on the 2nd leg of a B2B. When we checked in there was a card included in the folder you are given at check-in. There was the code you needed to set up your unlimited internet. DH and I had different codes. The code was only to initially set up Internet, you select your user id & password.

Currently on the 2nd leg of a B2B. When we checked in there was a card included in the folder you are given at check-in. There was the code you needed to set up your unlimited internet. DH and I had different codes. The code was only to initially set up Internet, you select your user id & password.

Yes this was the case with us recently on Silhouette. Within your small check-in folder you will find the initial access code. Then you can create your account with your own username and password. If you are having issues just go for help in the iLounge.

This is how it worked for us on our last 3 cruises.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Forums mobile app