Wow!! Can someone please help me?

joybook

Wow!! I have just finished reading a Sea Princess cruise review. Included in the review was that the reviewer chose and booked a 'regular inside room with a view'. As I am about to go on the Sea Princess and have an inside cabin and usually get inside cabins anyway, can someone please tell me where I get this 'regular inside room with a view'? I shall be waiting your information with a great deal of interest.

Wow!! I have just finished reading a Sea Princess cruise review. Included in the review was that the reviewer chose and booked a 'regular inside room with a view'. As I am about to go on the Sea Princess and have an inside cabin and usually get inside cabins anyway, can someone please tell me where I get this 'regular inside room with a view'? I shall be waiting your information with a great deal of interest.

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ships/cp-sea-princess/

It may have something to do with the way Princess describes their Oceanview cabins on their website.

"A room with a view .... includes all the amenities of an interior room".

Oh come on. You are not much of a help at all. I was starting to get very excited about this. Go and read the review for yourself - I am not joking when they said it was a standard inside room with a view. Maybe the door being left open is the best option.

Oh come on. You are not much of a help at all. I was starting to get very excited about this. Go and read the review for yourself - I am not joking when they said it was a standard inside room with a view. Maybe the door being left open is the best option.

Maybe they had the unlimited drinks package?

It was a description by a reviewer. Can not rely on it.

If you turn your cabin TV to the bridge camera channel, then you will have an outside view.

If you turn your cabin TV to the bridge camera channel, then you will have an outside view.

:D;p Funny above ^^^!

Seriously, the poster almost certainly had an Ocean View cabin which has a window. Seemed like an inside because there was no way to walk outside from their cabin.

Just goes to show that often some of these reviews you have to take with a grain of salt. Just a few years ago, while waiting for my next cruise, I checked out the most recent reviews of the Golden Princess (we've already been on it, but just curious about recent reviews). Somebody had a review for a Med cruise, but on the Golden, which hadn't been on a Med cruise in some years at that point. So I emailed a CC admin and soon after the review was deleted (or else corrected with the correct ship's name and reposted to the right area).

It just amazes me that someone would go through all the trouble to write a review and not get something as basic as the ship's name or (in the case of something the OP read) the category of cabin.:rolleyes::confused:

maybe you should give more info as to what month and the user's name.