Questions About Reserving & Paying

sjmbruce

I am just double checking to make sure I understand. I have OBC that won't be used for the spa, shopping, gambling, etc.

The plan is to use OBC for an all inclusive drink package for my husband, and for both of us to go on an excursion.

I reserved the excursion online. This means we will board, get our tickets at some point for the excursion, and then our account will be charged. Right?

For the beverage package, it sounds like he'll have to wait until we get onboard and then buy the package.

Thanks for any clarification!

You have it correct. If you reserved your excursion but didn't pay for it then it can come out of your OBC. If you want to purchase the AIBP using OBC just do as you said and purchase it after boarding. Don't forget that your daily gratuity will also come out of your OBC.

I agree with the responses but have a question. Is it possible for sjmbruce to purchase a drink package for her husband without her buying one for herself?

Absolutely. The only caveat is that, if one is caught "sharing" the package they get charged for every drink they have had so far, every drink from then on, and the cost of the AIBP is not refunded.