Princess customer service contact

plumduff68

(Snipped}

Or how long can I expect to wait for a reply to the standard address? Till the hot place freezes over.

Do you mean that they reply to emails!!! I have never had an email answered. Nor have I ever received an proforma type acknowledgement.

Hi

Does anyone have an email address for customer services other than the one on the website?

Or how long can I expect to wait for a reply to the standard address?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

This is it.

Per comments here on CC anywhere from hours to weeks for a response.

customerservice@princesscruises.com

A complaint? A request?

I sent email with supporting documents....name, address , and phone number...we were charged for specialty restaurant (never went there)

received phone call that charge had been removed, in less than 3 weeks

Charge was on last night of cruise...so final bill was close to what I thought when bill was received .... did not look closely at final bill until we return home

After emailing Customer Relations with thoughts about a cruise we don't often receive an email reply. I have received phone calls within a couple of days but if there's no reply within a few days we haven't received one later.

Colo Cruiser asked about the subject & if requiring lengthy reasearch for a problem it could take many weeks to get a reply. Rarely do my comments fall into that category & they're primarily comments about what we liked & suggestions about how things could improve.

I just noticed that the OP is in the U.K. so don't know if that's a factor in dealing with Customer Relations.

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 6 months later...

It's also helpful if you include your booking number in the subject line, as well as a brief but meaningful subject description. The more information you provide saves them time from having to research and will likely get you a quicker response.

It's also helpful if you include your booking number in the subject line, as well as a brief but meaningful subject description. The more information you provide saves them time from having to research and will likely get you a quicker response.

That's a good reminder to add that information & in the text we also include our Captain's Circle number which contains our contact information.

They seem to reply better to concise & easy to read input that contains essential information. Directly state the facts, opinions & recommended solutions without rambling on & on. If unhappy with something, they've more often responded when proposing a better way to improve their cruise experiences for passengers.

They appreciate well thought out constructive criticism about possible ways to provide a better cruise experience but not so much unreasonable rants.

I did not see any indication of the purpose of your request. If it is to arrange some function or activity on the ship, you can try the same contacts we use to arrange the Meet & Greet for the Roll Call. There are several threads containing the list for the ships.

• 4 years later...

I contracted Covid while sailing on the Enchanted Princess on a 14 day Cruise.  I was in quarantine on the ship for 4 days.  At the end of the cruise, Princess bused me to a hotel where I spent an additional 6 days in quarantine.  Princess indicated my expenses would be paid and I would receive a cruise credit for the days I was in quarantine.  I submitted all the required forms to Princess.  It has been 11 weeks and no refund or cruise credit.  I have sent follow up emails and spent hours on hold with Customer Service only to be transferred to another department.   I have received no status of my claim.  Does anyone have suggestions how to resolve this issue?  Thank You.