OBC and confirming

I have OBC as a result of Booking our upcoming Cruise while on our previous Oasis Cruise (in Oct). How do I confirm my OBC ($100 per Cabin) with Royal, as well as $25 for a Referral?

Also, we used the Bank of America Card, and I completed their Form months ago to obtain additional OBC. How, again, do I confirm my OBC on the BOA Card? When I look in the Account, I don't readily see anything indicating I have applied and it has been "approved".

Thank you

My OBC showed up my statement I was given after booking. Says $50 for guest 1 and $50 for guest 2.

When you refer to your Statement, do you mean the BOA Credit Card Statement or your Cruise Booking Documentation?

Thanks

Contact whoever booked your cruise and ask them to send you Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation.

Thanks, I just checked my Booking Docs and Yep it' listed for each Passenger.

I'm still wondering how to confirm the BOA OBC. I'm hoping it can be Confirmed On-Line and I don't need to go through a litany of "push 1 to ... and push 5 to ..."

Thanks

Thanks, I just checked my Booking Docs and Yep it' listed for each Passenger.

I'm still wondering how to confirm the BOA OBC. I'm hoping it can be Confirmed On-Line and I don't need to go through a litany of "push 1 to ... and push 5 to ..."

Thanks

I've not been able to see VIsa points OBC on line. However, I have seen it on the booking confirmation.

The Visa redemption people usually apply that OBC in order of cruise date, so if your cruise is still months away, it may not have been applied yet.

I've not been able to see VIsa points OBC on line. However, I have seen it on the booking confirmation.

The Visa redemption people usually apply that OBC in order of cruise date, so if your cruise is still months away, it may not have been applied yet.

Thanks Bob, since I'm still about 3 Months out, it probably just isn't showing up yet. I'll check as I get Close to Sailing Date.

Thanks Bob, since I'm still about 3 Months out, it probably just isn't showing up yet. I'll check as I get Close to Sailing Date.

Ellen (our resident expert on contacting RC for anything) posted this automated number that can be used to get a booking confirmation sent by email: 866-562-7625, and press #4. I'd try that and see if the Visa OBC is there already.

Back on the 24th I applied 25k points toward OBC. It's still not showing up on the RCL end so I'm assuming it may take over a week?

Same with the refund on the Kusadasi Turkey visit cancellation, we booked an excursion and were supposed to get the refund on that; still not on the BOA account either. I'll give both ten working days; if I don't see anything I'll call.

I guess there's nowhere on the RCL website under your cruise to see OBC, only on the guest invoice they'll email you if you ask, correct?

My OBC showed up my statement I was given after booking. For the initial OBC is says $50 for guest 1 and $50 for guest 2.

Any OBC we added later never showed as OBC anywhere. You have to call.

Same here, booked Anthem 12 nite cruise in Jan. '18 and it shows $100 per for a total of $200.

... I guess there's nowhere on the RCL website under your cruise to see OBC, only on the guest invoice they'll email you if you ask, correct?

I've never been able to see OBC on the website.

I've never been able to see OBC on the website.

Thanks Bob. Yeah, I took your advice on the automated call for the confirmation/guest copy sent to email. Original OBC is on there, the new stuff isn't yet. Probably takes them a few working days.

Thanks Bob. Yeah, I took your advice on the automated call for the confirmation/guest copy sent to email. Original OBC is on there, the new stuff isn't yet. Probably takes them a few working days.

Thanks for reporting back. I've tried that automated number before, but it's not worked for me, possibly because our bookings are with a travel agent.

Ellen (our resident expert on contacting RC for anything) posted this automated number that can be used to get a booking confirmation sent by email: 866-562-7625, and press #4. I'd try that and see if the Visa OBC is there already.

I was just going to post this, thanks for taking care of it:)

I was told generally BOA redemption doesn't show up until two weeks before your cruise. I redeemed $500 OBC back in Nov for our March 5th cruise and I checked with my TA and RCCL 5 different times to make sure and it never did post until last week.

I was told generally BOA redemption doesn't show up until two weeks before your cruise. I redeemed $500 OBC back in Nov for our March 5th cruise and I checked with my TA and RCCL 5 different times to make sure and it never did post until last week.

Thanks for the heads up on that!