Enough time to make 7:30 show with 5:30 Main Dining

Hello everyone! I am a very infrequent poster, so please be patient with me :) We have main dining at 5:30pm on the Oasis. Would we have enough time to make the 7:30pm Oasis of Dreams aqua show? I have read that it is recommended to show up 30-45 at the venue minutes early, even with a reservation. Would the 7:30 show do-able, or would a later 9:30pm show be our only option? My parents go to bed very early, and 9:30pm is late for them, which is why we would prefer the 7:30 show if at all possible. Thanks in advance for your input!

Hopefully you have requested a table for just the 4 of you for your cruise if you're doing the MDR. If you are seated at a large table with other diners that could significantly slow things down. You might even opt to eat at the WJ that night so you can get to the Aqua Theater asap. Or have you considered opting for MTD instead of MDR that would give you more flexibility as far as timing and table size

each night.

Hello everyone! I am a very infrequent poster, so please be patient with me :) We have main dining at 5:30pm on the Oasis. Would we have enough time to make the 7:30pm Oasis of Dreams aqua show? I have read that it is recommended to show up 30-45 at the venue minutes early, even with a reservation. Would the 7:30 show do-able, or would a later 9:30pm show be our only option? My parents go to bed very early, and 9:30pm is late for them, which is why we would prefer the 7:30 show if at all possible. Thanks in advance for your input!

Perhaps eating in the WJ that night would be the best alternative for you. You would not need to rush and can get to the Aqua Theater in plenty of time with no stress.

If you are suite class you can reserve now so you dint have to line up. Enjoy your show

Unless you are in Star Class, and have a genie, everyone lines up. There are no reserved seats. There is a reserved seating section for suites but it fills up fast, too. And no one gets in before they open the "gate". (nonexistent gate, but it's closed until they let people in)

THank you for the responses! We have requested a table for 4, but it sounds like we would be rushed and stressed to just barely "make it there." I think we will go with the 9:30 Oasis of Dreams show, per your recommendations. How early do you recommend getting to the aqua theater (with a reservation) for the 9:30pm show? Thank you!

If you want to keep your 7:30 reservations, your server can help you get out of there quickly. Just going heavy on appetizers and salads may work, and you can always stop by the WJ after the show for a snack if you are still hungry. :)