Do ANY cruise lines have 3+ bedrooms in 1 suite? I.E. 3 bedrooms+ central area? TY!

We like to cruise as a family but my dad is nearly blind so it can be intimidating for him (he has done 5 cruises now, we can adjust for him so I don't need advice on that :) ). We would like to have the advantages of a private rented beach house where we are all "living" together, but we also need multiple bedrooms.

Anyone heard of anything like this? I have seen this sort of thing with 2 bedrooms but never 3 or more.

Thanks!

No. However I wanna say a couple of Royal ships have a 2 BR suite with a connecting cabin..don't remember if it is an inside or like a balcony/ junior suite set up.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

RFS's two bedroom connect to a balcony cabin....a great option we've had on INDY & Liberty.

Thanks all, will check them out!

FYI.....With RCI you will have to call directly to get info on these larger suites.... info not usually available online for these categories.

We like to cruise as a family but my dad is nearly blind so it can be intimidating for him (he has done 5 cruises now, we can adjust for him so I don't need advice on that :) ). We would like to have the advantages of a private rented beach house where we are all "living" together, but we also need multiple bedrooms.

Anyone heard of anything like this? I have seen this sort of thing with 2 bedrooms but never 3 or more.

Thanks!

There is a video of NCL Dawns 3 bedroom villa in this thread here = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2462293&highlight=dawn

NCL's Garden Villas, found on their Star, Dawn, Jewel, Jade, Pearl, and Gem; all have 3 bedrooms, a large living room, a mini galley or wet bar, their own upper deck ,,,and at about 5700 square feet, are the largest suites at sea....

And if that's not big enough for you, you can book the other Garden Villa, and have a six bedroom super-suite...:D

Thanks!

Royal Quantum class ships have 3 distinct cabins (jr suite - ov balcony- inside) that share a vestibule. They can be booked as a group or whichever you need but again they are separate cabins.

Celebrity Solstice class have a 2 bedroom Family Verandah cabin that connects through a vestibule to the forward ocean view cabin next door making it a 3 bedroom suite. The Family Verandah has 1 bedroom with a queen, a fold out sofa and a second bedroom with bunks. The forward ocean view cabin has either 2 twins or a queen and probably at least room for 1 or 2 additional people. The Family Verandah is not much more than a regular verandah but to get it before final payment, you need a party of 5 to share it.

On RCCL, look at the Royal Family Suites, Four bedroom Family balcony suite and also the Aquatheater suites on Oasis class. To get the third bedroom on some suites you would combine in another cabin.

Edited by SuiteTraveler